Band-aids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklebuttt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I burned my finger cleaning the char broiler at work so I went to get a Band-aid . There were Winnie the Pooh ones! But when I grabbed one it was minnie and mickey mouse kissing, its even better than what I expected,lol

So, you use a children band aid I thought.

Crinklebuttt said:
I burned my finger cleaning the char broiler at work so I went to get a Band-aid . There were Winnie the Pooh ones! But when I grabbed one it was minnie and mickey mouse kissing, its even better than what I expected,lol

Where do you work....haha. Even at home, I just have the old boring, adult kind.

I came down with one of my usual nasty sore throats in June and went to the ER for some pain meds... which instead of my usual IV, they gave to me in the top of the butt. The nurse gave me a Cinderella Band-Aid. She also commented ''PAW Patrol, I like that one'' when she saw I had it on the TV.

We have Star Wars ones for my hubby that glow in the dark and I have Snoopy ones for me. I don't needs Band-Aids that often but they are super cute I just wish they stuck better. The cloth ones always stick the best, plus they give you so many of the tiny ones and I can never really find a use for those.

I have had hello kitty band aids in the past, they looked cute but never stuck! I have found a lot of children's bandaids in one pack in the ppoundland near me, I should get them since the hello kitty ones have run out so fast!

they were band-aid brand, we have normal ones of every variety but when I saw the kids ones I was like "yes win!" im gonna have to look for the glow in the dark ones next time im at the pharmacy or china mart.

I absolutely love children band aids! Right now I only have some lisa frank ones but hoping to get my hands on more soon.

One time at my old job I bought bubble guppy band aids to put in the first aid kit there. Being as I cut and scraped myself often fixing arcade machines, I thought it'd be fun (and hilarious) to watch my co-workers, who were often much older and "manlier" than me, wear them too.

At my old job, working at a large dining hall, our stockroom had garfield bandaids exclusively (anything that required something a bitbigger or more hefty was more medical), and I never had any gripes about using them over plain ones whenever I accidentally nicked myself with a knife or touched something hot a bit too long. It actually made the patch up job a bit more fun, and made the incident not so bad :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back