Not open for further replies.

babybeetris

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
ok, so i was just wondering where anyone has found cute, cheap, onsies??? favorite paci suggestions are welcome too!! i need both and have looked on amazon and want to research my decision before i make a purchase.

Ebay would be one place to start to look another would be Etsy and maybe Wal*Mart or Target.
Try the search engine of your browser.

While not cute, I've got 10 from xp medical, 7 plain white and 3 navy blue. There pretty reasonable on price and pretty much fit as regular sizes for instance I wear a large t shirt and there large onesie fit me great

pampers4U said:
While not cute, I've got 10 from xp medical, 7 plain white and 3 navy blue. There pretty reasonable on price and pretty much fit as regular sizes for instance I wear a large t shirt and there large onesie fit me great
I agree, these onesies are awesome. They are designed way better than the novelty onesies everywhere else. The fabric is tougher and more rigid and they have metal snaps. The crotch area is reinforced to provide longevity. They are designed to fit snuggly. They keep a diaper in place and reduce sagging and helps keep the padding together. They are worth every penny. I've had two onesies and have lasted me a year so far with no signs of wear.

try etsy

if your looking for cute and cheap, you cant beat amazon, amazon has started stocking ABDL and little products, such as pacis and onesies, do a search for either Aww So Cute products, or Littleforbig, I believe Littleforbig is amazon prime as well, so thats a bonus.

My personal favorite pacis are the baby-pants.com ones, they are thick and made of sturdy material, the Aww So cute pacis are pretty flimsy.

I use Onesies Down Under.

i agree buy the plain and you can always add a motif or sew lace onto it etc to make it even prettier xxx

onesies from onesiesdownunder and pacis from awwsocute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back