Thread: Alternatives to fetlife for meeting others?

Default Alternatives to fetlife for meeting others?

So as lot of you may be aware fetlife recently stopped accepting new members.

I had previously had an account on there but deleted it quite a while back and had been planning on creating another one in order to connect with others who shared ABDL interests and find out what was going on events wise in the UK.

With the sites recent decision to make it a lot more difficult for new members to join I was wondering if people on here had suggestions for any other sites and forums which made it easier for people who share ABDL interests to connect?

I've often been advised to go to fetlife if I wanted to connect with others and it did seem to be a very popular method for others in this community to do so. If that site is no longer to be as accessible for new members I was wondering where others might go in future?

From what I've heard around the boards and from friends they are making it where Member Supporters (I.E. Those who pay for the service) will receive invites they can give out every now and then, so it's a more vetted community kinda thing. I'm not sure if that will hold true or be effective. But who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
    From what I've heard around the boards and from friends they are making it where Member Supporters (I.E. Those who pay for the service) will receive invites they can give out every now and then, so it's a more vetted community kinda thing. I'm not sure if that will hold true or be effective. But who knows?
    It just sucks for people like myself who don't know any paid members on the site to invite us

When did this happen? I joined FetLife a few days ago and had no problems.

So it looks like my information was out of date as I've just checked the site now and have been able to sign up again! It was early last month when they stopped accepting new members but obviously they've now backtracked on that as they must have realized it was a bad idea. I should of checked again before starting the thread apologies everyone

Hopefully they won't pull a stunt like that again, I do wonder why the did it in the first place though?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBobby83 View Post
    Hopefully they won't pull a stunt like that again, I do wonder why the did it in the first place though?
    It would likely cut troll accounts... (and all new accounts)