Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two Diaper Brands

Default Two Diaper Brands

Well, I was at my Salvation Army, and they finally had diapers. My friend was there, so I didn't buy them, and even if he wasn't, I don't know if I have the courage to. I have a question about the two brands though (I don't know if they even have the right sizes, but they were like $3 for a pack of 10). One was Dignity. They were like green diapers I think. The other brand was First Quality, and they looked like Assurance or something. Does anyone know if these ones are any good?

Darkfinn

Stick with your CVS ones man... the "Dignity" and "First Quality" will be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Stick with your CVS ones man... the "Dignity" and "First Quality" will be worse.
    Even for $3 a pack?

If they're bad, for three dollars you can't go wrong. You could always use them as stuffers.

I totally agree with abby for the price why not give em a shot, I cant tell you how many diapers that didn't work out that are chillen on standby to be used as stuffers. I have herd that dignity suck . first quality fulll mat diapers are really awesome, but i have never tried the assurance ones.

Secret

Theres a salvation army in VA ! Sweet Ive been looking for a good thrift store for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret View Post
    Theres a salvation army in VA ! Sweet Ive been looking for a good thrift store for some time.
    There are several. At least in my area.

I heard that Family Dollar Store is carrying First Quality but I'm not sure about the price though.

Quote Originally Posted by Abby View Post
    If they're bad, for three dollars you can't go wrong. You could always use them as stuffers.
    I couldn't agree more. You can't spend $3 any better than on a pack of diapers, even if they are crappy.