• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hai everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

snugglebear

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I've had this account for a while but I let it go for a long time.

My name's Snuggybear, I'm a mostly lifestyle AB living in the Portland, OR (USA) area. I'm currently in an open relationship with Pamperchu and am very happy.

Outside of being an ab/dl I work full-time as a Financial Crime investigator. I enjoy music, video games, pc's and hanging out with other AB/DL's / playing big brother :thumbsup: :biggrin:.

Hope to hear from some of you,
Hugs,
-Snuggy

Hello snugglebear and welcome back to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hey welcome back. Be sure and join in the fun...oh serious comments are encouraged as well. :)

Hi snuggy!! What kind of music do you like? I listen to literally like, anything!

welcome back! :D What games are you mostly playing? Also we're boarder buddies! I'm in Boise Idaho.

I like to listen to classical, 70s jazz-rock fusion and classic rock. The only game I'm playing right now is the getting-to-be dated planetside 2 as I don't have a lot of time to game anymore :(

Financial Crime investigator?

Trying to investigate who stole Pamperchu's favorite pacifier while giving him financial advice on which store brand diapers is the cheepist and hold a lot of water ;)
I love pamperchu's videos and hope one day he may take a tour around the UK. I hope he is on this website.:)

Oh yeah welcome to the ADISC

welcome hun...i love classical music too..look forward to seeing your posts .hugs xxx

babymomma said:
welcome hun...i love classical music too..look forward to seeing your posts .hugs xxx

Classical music is good for going to sleep. Even if it is for a baby bed time nobody is likely to complain about it.

it depend what classical it is hee hee..some can be very loud and not at all bedtime music but i do love the softer side of it...off to see my fave man end of this year perform..hugs xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back