Thread: embarrisen potty talk? Im ashamed, help!

Default embarrisen potty talk? Im ashamed, help!

I became incontinent this february. Its been off and on. I just pee sometimes, having accidents and im a bedwetter. If im wearing a diaper nobody notices...but there is one problem. The diaper sometimes rubs, and i sometimes leak little bits at a time, occassionally i orgasm when i dont want to or have to pee in private places because i push it out so hard i orgasm. Does anybody do this? Can you comfortably hide that feeling? Sometimes i just cry and my entire bladder spills all at once. Im still avoiding toilet training, because i have been regressing. I just hide in the thing until im finished going potty. I only go strictly poop on toilet...and im still going pee sometimes...outside my diaper when it leaks.

Red flags going off here:

Quote Originally Posted by puddlepuppy View Post
    I became incontinent this february. Its been off and on.
    As in you are having daytime issues? Or did the bedwetting happen suddenly? Have you seen a doctor about this?

I just pee sometimes, having accidents and im a bedwetter. If im wearing a diaper nobody notices...but there is one problem. The diaper sometimes rubs, and i sometimes leak little bits at a time, occassionally i orgasm when i dont want to or have to pee in private places because i push it out so hard i orgasm.
    Heres a thought... go see a doctor about the sudden on set wetting

Does anybody do this? Can you comfortably hide that feeling? Sometimes i just cry and my entire bladder spills all at once.
    I'd see a doctor to see about managing the issue if this is the case

Im still avoiding toilet training, because i have been regressing.
    So is the previous story true? Cause this right here screams fantasy which is against the rules. I mean if your 29, this started 4 months ago, why are you using toilet training as a term and why would you be avoiding using the toilet?

I just hide in the thing until im finished going potty. I only go strictly poop on toilet...and im still going pee sometimes...outside my diaper when it leaks.
    Ok....
    Last edited by rennecfox; 02-Aug-2016 at 21:27.

Ugh nevermind...just accidents...fantasy no...its just i cant imagine finishing on the toilet then two hours later going through the dreaded...process again. Just issues k? Yes i have seen a doctor
    ...just embaressed. By the way, what diaper would prevent leakage best, confi dry 24 7, says they hold most...true? No no fantasy...sorry...

- - - Updated - - -

Why would you red flag shame about it. I still wouldnt get it trouble for this mess...entirely not my fault.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh i forgot, i have to be extremely careful with waiting too long also...because thats how i miss the loo. Im also just worried cuz im like sitting on toilet in pain and its not working for me MEDICALLY...frustuated...and im try to relax even on meds...cannot!!!

if you don't mind the bulk, ABU's space/simple or Rearz's Safari are probably your best bet for high capacity.

When i take a shower and i have to pee when i let it go some times it feel like i am having an orgasm from my head to my toes. It feels great but don't know why it does it but it does.

Quote Originally Posted by WABX View Post
    When i take a shower and i have to pee when i let it go some times it feel like i am having an orgasm from my head to my toes. It feels great but don't know why it does it but it does.
    could that possibly be a "piss shiver" ?