Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
How long does it take for somebody who wets their diaper on purpose to wet in their sleep.

I heard stories about people taking from a few months to several years.
What factors are involved in involuntary sleep wetting?

I myself, have been wetting on purpose in bed for a few months now.

I wore 24/7 for 4 months before I wet in my sleep for the first time. It took maybe 9-10 months before I started wetting regularly. Now after 27 months I am wetting 6 nihhts a week. I did the diaper training program that is a year but can be done quicker if you are through with some steps. I didn't do it exactly but taylored to my needs.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

How to you diaper train? What are the steps?

This isn't really for the incontinence page as this is for those who are genuinely incontinent to chat.

Let me see if I can pm you.

There is no solid timescale.

I'd completely untrained during the day before I started having night-time incidents. Full day untraining isn't even possible for some people - it's a psychological thing.

Kaliborio said:
There is no solid timescale.

I'd completely untrained during the day before I started having night-time incidents. Full day untraining isn't even possible for some people - it's a psychological thing.

It was so easy for me to slide back in to the bedwetting habit. I couldn't imagine being dry at night now.

"It was so easy for me to slide back in to the bed-wetting habit." Does this mean that you were a bed-wetter at a young age. How old were you before it subsided? I ask because the parts of the brain that control the bladder at night are totally involuntary. This is why the doctor will almost always tell the parents just to wait for the bed-wetting to subside on its own. Its all about brain development. Those that wet way into their teens probably have issues with this part of the brain. And I find it fascinating that there is a small group that find that they can return to this behavior easily. I believe for most of us it is impossible.

I regularly wet the bed into my ninth year and then was totally dry till my late teens (beer). Wouldn’t say it was easy, but by my mid-twenties I was back to wetting in my sleep more often than not. Not by design, but for the most part I wet in my sleep when hydrated & padded and am dry when not.

I was a chronic bedwetter as a child and throughout my teens. I wasn't reliably dry at night until my early 20's

Fascinating said:
I wore 24/7 for 4 months before I wet in my sleep for the first time. It took maybe 9-10 months before I started wetting regularly. Now after 27 months I am wetting 6 nihhts a week. I did the diaper training program that is a year but can be done quicker if you are through with some steps. I didn't do it exactly but taylored to my needs.

That is quite a long time there.

No two stories are the same and your experience will be different to mine - best to just take it as it comes and adjust your expectations appropriately. I suspect hte more we want something like this,the harder it will be to achieve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back