Thread: Hello Friends

Post Hello Friends

Hello People of this forum,

I'm Timbo and i'm 22 year old boy from The Netherlands. I'm mostly a diaper lover. But i also like to play magic the gahtering and computergames. I know my Introduction is short. But if you wanna know more let me know.

Greetings,

Timbo

Hello Timbo and welcome to the group.

Your intro was very informative.

Again welcome

Egor

Hello Egor,

Thanks for your respons. i'm happy you liked my post. i'm hoping for good and fun times here.

Greetings,

Timbo

Hi Timbo and welcome to the group. I love magic the gathering too. Do you play a specific format or do you just play casually?

Hallo Acan,

ATM i'm playing modern Living end. I'm saving money to play legacy reanimator.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
    Hallo Acan,

ATM i'm playing modern Living end. I'm saving money to play legacy reanimator.
    I have a tier 2 modern B/W tokens deck but its not about to win any tourneys. I mainly play commander but I also enjoy playing draft when I have the opportunity. Good luck with legacy I wish I had the funds to invest in it since my local store has weekly events for legacy but I just can't afford a deck that would be worth playing. I have thought about getting an oops all spells legacy deck or legacy charbelcher as I love glass cannon combos but Lion's Eye Diamond just went through the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Acan View Post
    I have a tier 2 modern B/W tokens deck but its not about to win any tourneys. I mainly play commander but I also enjoy playing draft when I have the opportunity. Good luck with legacy I wish I had the funds to invest in it since my local store has weekly events for legacy but I just can't afford a deck that would be worth playing. I have thought about getting an oops all spells legacy deck or legacy charbelcher as I love glass cannon combos but Lion's Eye Diamond just went through the roof.
    Have you tried living end it's a tier 1 deck atm here in holland and it's cheap. I had a legacy omnitell deck but i sold it . LED is indeed crazy high prized. I must say prices here in europe are better then in the US. If you need some tips now and then i can help i play allot and know all decks.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
    Have you tried living end it's a tier 1 deck atm here in holland and it's cheap. I had a legacy omnitell deck but i sold it . LED is indeed crazy high prized. I must say prices here in europe are better then in the US. If you need some tips now and then i can help i play allot and know all decks.
    Honestly If I'm going to spend more money on new decks it will likely be for new commander decks or improvements to existing deck. I prefer the multiplayer format and the increased variance plus I can build decks to play against people of different skill levels. I don't really want to just steam roll newbies but I want to be on equal footing when I play try-hards and I see them both all the time at the table for commander. Drafting is equally cheap considering its entertainment value and I typically do okay enough to get some prize support.