Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Odd and embrassing question

Default Odd and embrassing question

At age 27 I should know this, but what do most woman look for down below. Shave or nonshaved. I shaved down there for maybe the second time. I wanted to try a diaper with a hairless crotch. I'm not good at this. I didn't even get all of it. I wasn't taught so much by my father. I've mostly had to learn everything on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by KryanAshford View Post
    At age 27 I should know this, but what do most woman look for down below. Shave or nonshaved. I shaved down there for maybe the second time. I wanted to try a diaper with a hairless crotch. I'm not good at this. I didn't even get all of it. I wasn't taught so much by my father. I've mostly had to learn everything on my own.
    I think, generally speaking, women can appreciate tidiness. You don't need to be aerodynamic, just kept neatly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My partners have always appreciated me being shaved down there.

As for women, I've had both and prefer shaved.

As for men, I keep mine neatly trimmed.

Quote Originally Posted by KryanAshford View Post
    Presumably you don't fall into bed immediately after shaking hands. Once it gets to that point, you can always ask.... If it turns out to be a turnoff, let it grow back. It doesn't take that long. As for expecting that to be part of "The Talk", I think that's a bit much to ask. Do you really want to know whether or not your dad shaves down there? and why?

I prefer a woman to be shaven, I have tried shaving but it's hard for a guy with external reproductive organs being in the way

Girls just want you to get it in the right spot for starters...but "Manscaping" is important. Don't shave all the way down, just "groom", i.e. get some electric clippers, put the number 2 clipper guide on, and shave away (but be careful!)

Good luck.

Gus

If we're talking about some spontaneous kinda thing, just keeping yourself clean. I promise you that it won't be a deal breaker for any woman that you've already gotten that far. It's not like she'll be super into you, you'll get to the bedroom and then she'll be like "but you have 2 inches more hair then I thought you would have so like, ew, no".

If it's a serious relationship we're talking about, ASK HER. Each woman is going to have different preferences (I for instance loved shaved, but I know many women who do not!) and she is your partner, you shouldn't be afraid to talk about what will please each other in that way. It's natural and super important to be honest and open about it.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    If we're talking about some spontaneous kinda thing, just keeping yourself clean. I promise you that it won't be a deal breaker for any woman that you've already gotten that far. It's not like she'll be super into you, you'll get to the bedroom and then she'll be like "but you have 2 inches more hair then I thought you would have so like, ew, no".
    Good answer.

On the other hand, I think the OP's hoping for a magic bullet. Like what might happen to any of us if our new partner's clothes came off .... revealing our favorite kind of diaper.
    Last edited by Maxx; 02-Aug-2016 at 12:25.