Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Yesterday's MRI Scan of My Brain Yesterday...Results Very Bad...

Exclamation My Yesterday's MRI Scan of My Brain Yesterday...Results Very Bad...

Friday afternoon yesterday my head was restrained and stuffed into the MRI Scanner @ Derry Imaging in Derry, NH for ~ 90 minutes. The results are very bad. in my brain behind my left eye, I either have a TUMOR or an ANEURISM than needs to be operated on. Yes, I am feeling "quite mortal" as an older adult with Mild Autism and Mild Cerebral Palsy.

Yes, I have been ordered to give up driving a car until this can either be fixed or if not, my personal independence will be more limited without transportation (on my own) as a person with lifelong disabilities.

I hope your life will get more better, read this make me remembering my grandma,
    But I heard many people can healed from this illness.

AEther*

Quote Originally Posted by AEther View Post
    I hope your life will get more better, read this make me remembering my grandma,
    But I heard many people can healed from this illness.
    I guess I do need a few prayers as an older physically and developmentally disabled Adult Baby with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

I hope you get better caitianix, my thoughts are with you!

So sorry to hear this. Fingers crossed for this to be sorted out and a speedy recovery.

Terrible to hear about the driving as well, that is really unfair for a blow to your independence.

Good luck with all that...it all sounds very scary. I hope they get on to it quickly.

Very sorry to hear this news. I think the worst thing about these tests is the length of time we spend waiting as they do more tests and determine the next steps. It's the waiting that is the most difficult part. My hope is that this will be treated and resolved as quickly as possible and that you will return to your previous level of health. As a person who is getting older myself, I ask you to please remember that these results do not constitute your identity who you are as a person. Your life is so much bigger and grander than that.. You've enjoyed life in spite of many obstacles and you'll continue to enjoy it after this setback. My thoughts are with you
    Last edited by Starrunner; 01-Aug-2016 at 02:04.

I still have all the other thing I do, like my disability right activism.