Thread: New Guy From AK

Default New Guy From AK

Hey everybody, I'm new here. I'm 22, I live in Alaska, I'm gay and I'm a DL. I'm also a furry, which I guess would make me a babyfur... or a diaperfur, more accurately. If you're not into the whole 'fur' thing, don't let that put you off too much, it's pretty casual for me. All things considered, I'm a pretty normal guy

I'm here hopefully to meet some people and make some friends. I don't know anyone with any similar interests in real life, so I'm trying to meet some online.

The other big thing in my life is music. I play guitar and make tons of electronic stuff, which is available a few different places online. If anyone likes glitchy stuff and wants to hear it, just let me know.

I hope I can get to know some of ya soon! *waves*

My cousin moved to Alaska 30 years ago. She movied into a cabin with no plumbing. She told me it sometimes gets down below minus 30F. I can't imagine trying to walk to an outhouse let alone sit down on something that cold. Thank goodness for diapers.

Welcome to ADISK

Quote Originally Posted by cation View Post
    My cousin moved to Alaska 30 years ago. She movied into a cabin with no plumbing. She told me it sometimes gets down below minus 30F. I can't imagine trying to walk to an outhouse let alone sit down on something that cold. Thank goodness for diapers.

Welcome to ADISK
    They pay people a dividend or something to go up there.

Permanency Fund I think.