What Started It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your stories sound intrigueing, I was always just into it before any bad memories accurred, I think my bad memories happened because mom knew I didn't want to grow and called me baby and acted like it was bad.

I remember being humiliated and punished for wetting and threatened with diapers although my father wouldn't allow me or my brother who was also a bedwetter to wear them. "You'll learn faster if your wet and uncomfortable" he'd say. I remember defiantly thinking of saying "go ahead" when he raised the threat of diapers which was obviously meant to embarrass me and then I started deliberately wetting my bed when I woke up dry. It was the start of something I was never able to stop.

mikesecret said:
I remember being humiliated and punished for wetting and threatened with diapers although my father wouldn't allow me or my brother who was also a bedwetter to wear them. "You'll learn faster if your wet and uncomfortable" he'd say. I remember defiantly thinking of saying "go ahead" when he raised the threat of diapers which was obviously meant to embarrass me and then I started deliberately wetting my bed when I woke up dry. It was the start of something I was never able to stop.

You think your dad knew or suspected? Although mom never broached the subject, I pretty sure she knew.

I don't really remember when I started developing an interest but for a long time I have. I used to read the local ads when they came in the mail just to get to the medical section and really wish I could get some. It's kind of funny how I actually got my first package. When I was in 4th grade me and my sister got money for a mother's day gift and I used what I had leftover to buy a package of goodnites and my grandma allowed it, but said I couldn't use them (which I did anyway and she got mad, but didn't make a huge deal about it.)

I started in Early Admissions.. Literally.

Always been facinated by acting like a baby and wearing.

I remember always always always playing 'Mums and Dads', and being the 'baby' of the family. Good times.

WBxx said:
You think your dad knew or suspected? Although mom never broached the subject, I pretty sure she knew.

I don't think he knew or didn't let on that he did. My mother became quite ill when I was young and my father took care of the discipline for me and my brothers and did a lot of the household stuff as well. I had to start doing my own laundry when I was about 14 and after that I had to 'report' my own wetting on a calendar. Dry mornings were one color and wet mornings another. I guess I hoped that at some point I'd be put into diapers but mostly I just got more chores to do. I got sent to a doctor who said I was healthy and later to a psychologist who said I was "acting out".

What started it. I can come up with a few contributing factors. Not exactly sure of my age but I was suppose to be old enough to not have accidents any more. I really couldn't get from where I was to a bathroom in time. For this I was diapered. My older sister seemed to enjoy referring to me as the baby. Which, being the youngest, was a term I heard for many years to come. Wearing diapers for a day or two as punishment did not bother me much. Then the punishment changed changed and I was not allowed to wear pants over the diaper no matter who came. It did not cure the basic problem but usually I was just a little bit wet and that was not noticed or ignored. The problem never went away and it gradually became worse. I only went to stores where I knew there was a public restroom. Had a change of clothes in the car always as I did not always get there in time. Then the bed wetting started. That would be about sixteen years ago now. Finally found a source for a bed protector and diapers which I used at night and if was going someplace where I might have an accident. Was cross-dressing by then and going to the ladies room was very uncomfortable and using the men's room was out of the question. I rather liked wearing a diaper and came to depend on them. The internet opened up the world of cute baby dresses and outfits. I was always jealous of the lovely prom dresses and skirts my mother made for my sister. So I would say the actuality of being diapered 24 /7 was a major part of how it started. The other issues brought out the ABDL side. Allowing for times to regress and change the past.

Never had issues with bedwetting or anything else like that. My dad says potty training me was hard but I don't know what he's going off of because I have no recollection of difficulties or need for daytime diapers and my memory goes back to 2.5-3 years old. I do remember using pull ups at night until like not quite 4. And I have few memories that involve using pull ups and waking up feeling warm and squishy. All I know is that as soon as I didn't need them anymore and they were gone. I wanted them back and it all started then.

Just amazing to read how many of you like wearing diapers, I really enjoy reading your stories and I am feeling more and more happy and comfortable wearing diapers, I sure like wearing them.
I don't remember how my diaper-life got started, but I think it is just my way to relax, specially if I am stressed and tired. Somehow something inside of me made me to wear them, I think there was not anything special what made me to start doing it. Over the years I have started to get into it more, and nowadays I just keep doing it more and more. I am 50 years old now :)

I don't know if I was difficult to potty train,
I do remember being diapered, and I suppose it made me comfortable. As I grew up I fantasized about diapers and would take the pillow case off my pillow and put it on as a diaper. I continued growing up and still was interested in diapers, My dad would threaten to put me in a diaper if I didn't act my age. I would have loved to come back at him saying go ahead! Now that I am an adult woman I have had several "accidents" wetting the bed. It is embarrassing but likely a self fulfilling prophesy. Noe I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants 24/7

I honestly don't know what started mine. I have high functioning autism and always liked soft, fluffy material . It all started when I was 10 and I had these crazy urges to wear diapers. I was also bullied really bad that year.
My desires came come and go since but I believe I can no longer ignore them and feel happy wearing them and accepting it. I just think a diaper feels great and the crinkly noise thrills me. I think I look cute in them and my EX thought so to. I do not know why but it should be a lot more common in my opinion. When someone comments I just think it's their loss missing out on the comfort.

The very very first time and memory I was ever interested in diapers. I was actually still in diapers.
Back when I was 3 or 4 I had took off my diaper and messed around with it and attempted to put it back on because I liked it. At this point this memory was forever engraved in my mind.
My second memory of putting on a diaper. I was actually with my cousin. I dared her to put on a diaper. In the end I put it on. I do not remember a lot about this memory but that was it.
When I was young 5 - 7 I would just flood my underwear. I have no clue as to why I just did. I also had every now and then I would wet the bed. How ever it was a rarity. I also wet my pants in school on a couple of occasions back in 4 or 5 grade. How ever I have no memory of doing it when I was in 1 - 3rd. How ever I do remember being in the nurse office waiting for replacement clothes. I for get how many times it was. How ever it was a lot. I was not IC how ever I still did it. I don't think it was on purpose then again I couldn't tell you. How ever that was something. I also loved the feeling of pee against my skin. This was all through out my child hood. When I turned 11 I found diaper I could actually wet. From ages 11 - 15 I was would randomly wet them. How ever when I turned 14 or 15 I masterbated for the first time in a diaper. Around age 19 or 20 was the very first time I had my very first real adult diaper! That is basically my story in a nut shell! As I side note I found this website when I was 18 haha

I was potty trained at 18 months (according to my parents) so I have no memory of wearing diapers as a child. The earliest memory of wanting to wear diapers that sticks out in my mind is when I was about 4: at this time my brother had not yet started potty training, and I was standing in the hallway looking at the changing table - then I started daydreaming about what it would be like to wear a diaper and be babied, this desire has stuck with me ever since. Thankfully I was old enough to realize that having this desire as a potty trained kid wasn't normal so I kept it to myself. I have no clue if this was the first time I ever had this desire since potty training, I guess I could just be wired this way from factory :) haha

The first time I ever acted on it was when I was at a holiday camp for a few weeks, in the middle of the night I saw the paper towel dispenser in the bathroom and all of a sudden 9 year old me thought "I bet I could make a diaper out of this" so I basically pulled out a bunch of paper towels and layered them into a "diaper" then peed in it, after enjoying the feeling for a few minutes regret set in - and I flushed it down the toilet (In retrospect I was damn lucky that it didn't block the toilet, that would've been an awkward conversation to have late at night!)

Last edited:
I wet the bed from potty training my mid teens. I think it developed as a coping mechanism from an early age. I remember when I was probably 4, I stole some of my little sister's diapers and used them open on the floor, so I know it's something I've had for a while. I still don't know how I thought I would get away with that...

I was probably 16 when I got my first pack by myself, I had almost entirely ceased my night wetting and of course I didn't want my parents to pay for diapers anymore because this was something that I was mature enough to handle by myself. I bought some Depends Max protection with tabs, and I didn't know they were plastic backed, something I really liked about them! Since then I have had some lapses in staying dry at night, partially due to a bad car accident. I wouldn't say it is a necessity, but I have had nights where I was glad I was wearing and one I truly regretted going without.
(I DROWNED SIRI). Wrecked my phone, which is what I get for drinking 2 liters of Mountain Dew and some adult beverages and pulling 48 hours+ awake before crashing.

So TL;DR I was 3-4 years old when it started, probably 11 when it really hit me and 16 when I truly accepted myself for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back