Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm new :)

Smile I'm new :)

I'm Ashley, I'm 21. I'm not sure what to say about myself!

I'd be better at answering questions so let's do it that way instead!

Are you a troll? Lol. Not a lot of young, Hollywood-looks females who are ABs, after all. XD

lol nooo.
    honestly, I'm not 100% sure that I'm AB. I'm kind of new to it. And reading about it, it's how I've felt for a long time now. Maybe not as extreme as some cases. But I absolutely love doing baby things. And although I'm semi interested in wearing a diaper, I don't because I'd be too embarrassed :[

Don't be embarrassed. It's just another comfort of life. :P If you want to try it go ahead and try it. What can you lose. The greatest risk in life is not taking one. I hope you find this place to fun and full of information. Ask questions and peoples will answer! You will learn a lot and find out what you like and don't like. Your feelings should come out here. Everyone is awesome it seems!

diaperedwolfcub

Hi Ashley. While this site is great for information and support about the AB/DL scene, it is much more than that. I encourage you to take a look around, ask questions if needed and participate! It is a great site!

Quote Originally Posted by AshbookGirly View Post
    lol nooo.
    honestly, I'm not 100% sure that I'm AB. I'm kind of new to it. And reading about it, it's how I've felt for a long time now. Maybe not as extreme as some cases. But I absolutely love doing baby things. And although I'm semi interested in wearing a diaper, I don't because I'd be too embarrassed :[
    Welcome.

Within the bounds of a loving and supportive relationship, OR when living alone, the whole embarrassment side of the equation goes away. This is because embarrassment comes from the fear of being caught rather than actually wearing.

Anyway, you'll work through it in your own time. The whole AB/DL labels represent a spectrum of thoughts, feelings, and actions - so it's not as if you're automatically an AB because you are semi-interested in wearing a diaper.

Long story short: if you have these feelings, it doesn't mean that everyone around you knows. Quite a few folks on here are quite a bit deeper "into" this than you've indicated, and they seem like nice, upstanding, and normal folks.

Welcome to ADISC.

Wow I like this site already. you're all making me feel much better about myself already. Thanks a lot. And I do live alone so I've been considering just trying it out.

Heya mrs Ashbook.

Hope you feel welcome here. And I hope your exploration gets you better acquaintanced with yourself, ya'know?