ABDL Community Pull Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

daboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all.

I'm wondering if anyone with insider info on any of the ABDL diaper brands knows if they are thinking of making any pull-ups. I understand that Goodnites are a thing, and some of the challenges of making a difficult product for a small specialized market...

But. I mean... It would kick butt to have some stars or other substantial graphic that disappear when wet. Hahaha. The fine line in the middle of traditional adult diapers ain't cutting it. #WetnessIndicators #notabigboynow

Several of the ABU products have fade when wet designs but they are all tape on Diapers. I too would be interested in a Adult pull-up type item with cute designs and such.

There have been some rumors than an ABDL pullup diaper is in the works, but I've also heard that there are some major challenges to producing such a product. Guess we'll just have to wait and see if any brand can crack the problem and produce a high-quality ABDL pullup.

All, and I mean all the ABDL companies are aware of the interest in such a product. The expense is enormous, since there is no existing template to work from, unlike with adult diapers. That this will have to be designed from scratch, means that it won't be seen until the industry is mature (pun accepted) enough to sustain such an investment.

perhaps something based on the original pullups? those designs could be cute

I would love some ABDL pull ups. I might go 24/7 padded if they made them

INTrePid said:
There have been some rumors than an ABDL pullup diaper is in the works, but I've also heard that there are some major challenges to producing such a product. Guess we'll just have to wait and see if any brand can crack the problem and produce a high-quality ABDL pullup.

Do you know what type of challenges?

I wish they would make easier for me

What do you mean Buhha?

I was talking that same idea with a guy I'm meeting. He told me that he pitch the idea to ABUniverse but they said that is good but the market is really small for pull-ups and that most people prefer printed diapers.

ABU is apparently working on some sort of design. But like others have stated getting it 'right' will take some time. A company like ABU will not want to just throw out any adult pullup like a depends. They have set high standards and I'm sure will not release anything unless it's nearly perfected.

If this is true about ABU, it's going to change my whole DL life! I'm really hoping it will happend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back