Not open for further replies.

WaddleKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Heyo... just curious... does anyone have any great ideas of fun things to do for a Toddler Night.. be it in or out??? By oneself and or with friends??? Just looking to get some fun feedback on fun new ways to experience my inner little...

In time I should like to make an event out of it!!!

I like to take a bath then diaper up and watch cartoons in my pajamas. Cuddling with my dog is fun too.

What kinda toys do you have? Legos, blocks, stackers, dolls/action figures, and blanket forts are pretty solid things to do.

Puzzles, colouring, drawing, painting, and pretty much anything artsy crafty. :3

LEGOS!!! And hot wheels and coloring and drawing... I've learned to keep my Legos to myself though

I used to have blocks... and a choo choo

WaddleKitten said:
LEGOS!!! And hot wheels and coloring and drawing... I've learned to keep my Legos to myself though

I used to have blocks... and a choo choo
Is it because they can get lost? That's a double edged sword. Sometimes you never find them and sometimes you do - in the middle of the night.
STOMP! Lego loving pain. c:

I didn't even think about choo-choos. That sounds amazingly fun~!o:

OH! Try cartoons and a blanket fort. Pull in all your plushies - it's probably my favorite form of napping. Maybe get some Play-doh! Or put scotch tape in shapes on the floor; square, rectangle, etc! And build within the perimeters of the shape. That's better for blocks, though. x3

Hmm. How old do you think of as toddler? Legos might be a little worrisome since you might eat the pieces, but I think we can bend the rules if you like them.

I'd suggest a few rules and as many props as you can get your hands on. By rules, things like making sure you drink a certain amount or certain frequency (a glass of water an hour maybe) and you have to be in diapers of course. Then look at whatever toys you have, movies, games, blankets, any fun or colorful clothes. Put out lots of stuff, and be willing to mix it all up for a night. Maybe your plushies want to play with the hot wheels, or you take everyone flying on a blanket magic carpet, or you can put on a movie and act it out with all your toys as it's going. It's imagination, so the sky is the limit.

And of course, you'll need to have cleanup time at a certain point, and a strict bedtime. Little ones need their rest.

Wish i would know some AB/DL´s around me ... i feel like a Unicorn :(
I would invite them for a Sleep-Over and we would watch some cartoons and play together
and then sleep in our onesies :chin:

Last edited:
ArchieRoni said:
Hmm. How old do you think of as toddler? Legos might be a little worrisome since you might eat the pieces...

Well 1-3 is Toddler by definition... I often times claim I'm 4... but particularly youthful and my favorite word is "mo" or "mope" (no or nope) and diapers are a must... I could stretch 2 or 3... and I've never been an om-nom-y child... "what does this taste like" wasn't a thing for me... I just had to touch everything :3

But Legos were a massive staple of my childhood that I never grew out of... I love them DEARLY!!! =0_0=

- - - Updated - - -

Cereal said:
Is it because they can get lost? That's a double edged sword. Sometimes you never find them and sometimes you do - in the middle of the night.
STOMP! Lego loving pain. c:

I didn't even think about choo-choos. That sounds amazingly fun~!o:

OH! Try cartoons and a blanket fort. Pull in all your plushies - it's probably my favorite...

Stomping on Lego pieces is the test of a true warrior... I've passed many times!!!

Choo choos ARE amazingly fun!!! I had one that would puff smoke!!!

And if ALL my plushies are supposed to fithe I may need a blanket mansion!!! =O_O=

If I were to have a toddler night, I would get out all my old Hot Wheels stuff and make tracks in my room. Problem is, I don't have any track pieces anymore, only some old cars with wobbly wheels. Maybe it's time I start buying them again.

YoungYoshi said:
If I were to have a toddler night, I would get out all my old Hot Wheels stuff and make tracks in my room. Problem is, I don't have any track pieces anymore, only some old cars with wobbly wheels. Maybe it's time I start buying them again.

Yes... yes I think it is... :3

I'd too pull out all the stops: blanket forts, cartoons on TV, toys every which way (e.g. Hot Wheels, Lego (or Duplo), Brio trains, blocks, puzzles), arts and crafts, kiddie records/CDs/tapes on the stereo, cookies and juice, and—of course—a loose dress code of nothing less than diapers and onesies.

Now this is an idea whose time has come!

maaan i had a brio train with battery and light and tons of rails i loved that i miss all my toys :disgust:

Ian16545 said:
Now this is an idea whose time has come!

Bingo.... now... how to orchestrate such a thing,,,

I haven't had a toddler night before, but I've had toddler days. If I did have a toddler night, it'd probably go something like this: Video games (only simple ones allowed, like Mario games), lots of snack foods, bottles (only milk and juice allowed in them), diapered the entire time and for full use, footed pajamas or t-shirt diaper combo, a pacifier clipped to my shirt/sleeper, a plushie close, and cartoons to fall asleep to.

I just feel like I would love to do something like this like friends get together for a movie night... have fun chill out... it's not a big deal but it's always invaluable... now if only I didn't live in the middle of no one...

May I suggest going to see an animated movie with friends? All secretly diapered of course. Rock paper scissors decides who carries the diaper bag.
Pokemon GO would be great as well. Wish I could get it....

Scales said:
May I suggest going to see an animated movie with friends? All secretly diapered of course. Rock paper scissors decides who carries the diaper bag.
Pokemon GO would be great as well. Wish I could get it....

OOOO nice!!!

Why can't you get it??? makes me sad... :(

Oh nice! Blanket forts, Im building one tonight!

1). Play with Toddler-Appropriate Toys
2). Bath Time
3). Bed Time
In that sequence...

WaddleKitten said:
OOOO nice!!!

Why can't you get it??? makes me sad... :(

No devices I own can run it. This is some odd tablet and my phone is of the slide/flip variety. So I can't join in on the sensation.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back