Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuppppp lollipops and stickers.

I said the same thing when I ordered from them. That's so cute, right? :3

Cereal said:
Yuppppp lollipops and stickers.

I said the same thing when I ordered from them. That's so cute, right? :3

pretty cool do you only get them if you get space ones

Noooo! I got candy with the Pawz as well. I think it's with every order, but I'd have to order again to confirm that.

I thought it was perfect though. Send the littles candy. It's so sweet. <^.^7

Anything you order from them comes with candy. I have ordered several samples and one case and each order has come with candy, including the sample I got this afternoon :biggrin:

only lollipops?

yeah dumdums, usually two or three of them and a pair of their stickers.

Ever time you order from them you will get them dumdums. All my orders with them.

They really are shaping upto being an amazing company.

Argent said:
They really are shaping upto being an amazing company.
I agree. But, in fairness to the wreckage of Old ABU, the lollipop tradition started with them. It's been an ABU thing for many years. TBH, I always thought it was a little odd, though, and if there was an opt-out, I'd probably do that. There's just something a bit iffy about candy from a diaper company. If they ever reconsider the freebies, I think I'd rather have a random sample of some diaper I didn't order. :) I never eat the candy.

I love it! It's such a cute little thank you from them!

Cottontail said:
If they ever reconsider the freebies, I think I'd rather have a random sample of some diaper I didn't order. :) I never eat the candy.
I never eat it either. It usually ends up in a bowl on the kitchen counter and I notice my wive eating it at some point. I'm not even sure she knows they come from abu.

Cottontail said:
I agree. But, in fairness to the wreckage of Old ABU, the lollipop tradition started with them. It's been an ABU thing for many years. TBH, I always thought it was a little odd, though, and if there was an opt-out, I'd probably do that. There's just something a bit iffy about candy from a diaper company. If they ever reconsider the freebies, I think I'd rather have a random sample of some diaper I didn't order. :) I never eat the candy.

I think the idea is fun, distinctive, and a nice touch, but I also agree I never eat the candy and would prefer a random sample instead. But then again, 15 cents worth of candy is easier for them to give away than $2 worth of diaper.

Cottontail said:

Eh, I think you're overreaching there. Candy from a company is really likely to be safe, they'd get in so much trouble and owe people a lot of money if it weren't, not to mention it would ruin their reputation as a company. If it's just a feel thing, I'm with the majority that giving candy to a baby is pretty darn cute and I'm glad they kept that part of the tradition as they made changes to the company.

ArchieRoni said:
Eh, I think you're overreaching there. Candy from a company is really likely to be safe, they'd get in so much trouble and owe people a lot of money if it weren't, not to mention it would ruin their reputation as a company. If it's just a feel thing, I'm with the majority that giving candy to a baby is pretty darn cute and I'm glad they kept that part of the tradition as they made changes to the company.
Oh, I don't have any good reason to think it's unsafe. Lick away. :) But when I order products to put on my butt, receiciving food products as well... I don't know. It's always seemed a rather uncomfortable "wrong end" kind of thing for me. I'll get my toilets and my food from separate companies. It's also a "wrong headspace" kind of thing--again, for me, at least. It's a bit like getting a pack of gum with an order of condoms.

The stickers are kind of ok, though. Yet again, I don't use them, but... I suppose there's also an element to this where, because I know I'm not going to eat the candy or use the stickers on anything (unless perhaps to repair a diaper tape :)), I just feel like I'm being forced to make even more garbage. It's a minor part of my objection, but it's there. I already feel a tad guilty about all of my diaper garbage. Throwing out unused candy and stickers doesn't make me feel better.

And, I guess...though I hate to admit it... there's still a part of me that's eager to connect the new ABU to the creepy old one. I could never quite understand how even the name survived, and that's reminder enough.

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
And, I guess...though I hate to admit it... there's still a part of me that's eager to connect the new ABU to the creepy old one. I could never quite understand how even the name survived, and that's reminder enough.

Personally... I can't get past their past either. I don't order their products because I just don't think I could buy fetish gear from a company formally involved in what they were with a clear, untainted conscience. The company may have changed, but for me the creepiness factor lingers on.

Cottontail said:

Acan said:
I never eat it either. It usually ends up in a bowl on the kitchen counter and I notice my wive eating it at some point. I'm not even sure she knows they come from abu.

If you guys don't want the candy, you can always just give it to me. :)

I never ate mine. Too sketchy

I eat the candy and I'm still alive. C:

Although if reality is directly proprotional to what the brain perceives and the data it sends then maybe I'm dead? No wait... I'm not a scientist. I'm pretty sure I'm alive.

Will definitely eat the candy in the future. :3

I've been saving all the candy and stickers and picture cards I get from ABuniverse. I've got a bit stock piled. Not a big candy eater and I'm curious to see how many I collect. I keep it bagged up because I worry about bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back