Thread: Pampers Crusiers.

Cobaltii

Default Pampers Crusiers.

Hey y'all! I've been debating which kinds of pamper sizes I should wear. Does any one have a chart for the cruisers sizes. I want some very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltii View Post
    Hey y'all! I've been debating which kinds of pamper sizes I should wear. Does any one have a chart for the cruisers sizes. I want some very soon!
    Unfortunately, Cruisers and Swaddlers are sized smaller than Baby Dry and Luvs--by a whole size. I know, it's a horrible trick, but it's true. And the extra-stretchy elastic, once the only practical reason to bother looking for Cruisers 7, has long since made its way down to Baby Dry. So, in a nutshell, the easy-to-find Baby Dry 6 is the same exact size as the hard-to-find Cruisers 7, and just as likely to "fit" you. Don't waste your time looking for Cruisers.

If you find Baby Dry 6 to be adequate, you might also try Luvs 6, which is the same size and almost identical in construction to Baby Dry. The tapes seem to be a little weaker, though, so if you find Baby Dry to be extremely tight, forget the Luvs.