Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Change When i fully become AB? Will i have to give up anything?

If you could give a little more detail in general in your threads it would be helpful. A sentence that starts with your subject line and concludes with a line of text in the post isn't really enough to express anything complicated.

What do you mean by "fully become AB"? I'm fully an AB because it's part of me and I can't hardly not be myself. I see myself more as ABDL because for me it's part of an overarching set of desires but whatever it is that works for you is fine. When you know or can articulate what being an AB means to you (or what you want it to mean to you), you and others can begin to answer your question.

If your idea of fully becoming an AB is to sit around with no responsibilities and be treated like a baby all the time, that's an unrealistic fantasy and one that I'd say for most of us wouldn't be ultimately appealing. Decide what you want out of being an AB and see if that's practical and desirable.

Ya that's what i thought it be like being babied 24/7

As you have indicated in other posts you have not even tried diapers yet. As the term Adult Baby implies, the Adult comes first. Do you have a job or steady income? If so, go to the store and buy a pack of adult diapers and try them. Yes, they will not be as good as getting some from ABU but it will give you a feel if you'd enjoy them.
Being babied 24/7 is not practicable for most of us, nor do I think it would be healthy.

Well, if you have somebody to baby you 24/7 that wants to baby you, then congrats. You will probably have to give up just as much as they request of you to give up. This is all really between you and your caretaker.

If you have somebody who is reluctantly babying you 24/7, you will probably be giving up a healthy relationship.

If you are babying yourself 24/7, then you are giving up your social and professional anonymity with regard to your little self, which also means you may be giving up a lot of career potential.

If you are diapering yourself 24/7 and babying yourself in your own free time, then your are really just giving up your own hesitation to freely be yourself, if frequent babying was your end goal. Also, you will end up caring around a bag a lot for the need of extra diapers, and taking trips places doubles the amount of luggage you have compared to others. Also, you might feel the desire to be more reclusive so you can be a baby more often, but it doesn't have to be that way. You are also giving up the ability to easily take care of bathroom care out in public, yes you can go in your diaper, but what happens when you have to change in public? Makes it a bit more difficult.

I personally do the last example.

ORBaby said:
As you have indicated in other posts you have not even tried diapers yet. As the term Adult Baby implies, the Adult comes first. Do you have a job or steady income? If so, go to the store and buy a pack of adult diapers and try them. Yes, they will not be as good as getting some from ABU but it will give you a feel if you'd enjoy them.
Being babied 24/7 is not practicable for most of us, nor do I think it would be healthy.
i have autism still with my folks get paid ssi

- - - Updated - - -

Tyger said:
Well, if you have somebody to baby you 24/7 that wants to baby you, then congrats. You will probably have to give up just as much as they request of you to give up. This is all really between you and your caretaker.

If you have somebody who is reluctantly babying you 24/7, you will probably be giving up a healthy relationship.

If you are babying yourself 24/7, then you are giving up your social and professional anonymity with regard to your little self, which also means you may be giving up a lot of career potential.

If you are diapering yourself 24/7 and babying yourself in your own free time, then your are really just giving up your own hesitation to freely be yourself, if frequent babying was your end goal. Also, you will end up caring around a bag a lot for the need of extra diapers, and taking trips places doubles the amount of luggage you have compared to others. Also, you might feel the desire to be more reclusive so you can be a baby more often, but it doesn't have to be that way. You are also giving up the ability to easily take care of bathroom care out in public, yes you can go in your diaper, but what happens when you have to change in public? Makes it a bit more difficult.

I personally do the last example.

i would like to find girlfriend ill been looking for one while maybe ask her if that's something she into maybe eavn take turns

Buhha said:
i would like to find girlfriend ill been looking for one while maybe ask her if that's something she into maybe eavn take turns

Get to know her for a while before springing the ABDL on her.

I'm glad you explained that you have Autism because that helps us in answering you. You may have said you had Autism in your introduction post, but we tend to forget some of the important things.

To answer your question, I think it would get very boring being treated like a baby 24/7. It would for me because there are so many adult things I do which I enjoy. I'm a professional musician and I love both playing and performing in front of people. I enjoy getting out on my bike, driving my Honda Pilot, reading, writing and doing a thousand other things.

When you read these stories of people being forcefully kept as a baby, regressed, dressed as a baby, etc., it sounds like it would be a dream come true for someone who is AB, which I am, but every day would drag on after awhile. I think being AB and regressing on certain days of the week, maybe one or two is more enjoyable because it gives you something to look forward to, and it's more of a unique experience if it isn't happening all the time. Anyway, to each their own as everyone is different.

ya come to think off maybe that's not what i want ill be ok being in dippers dirking a bottle and paci ill still doing some adult stuff.

I think moderation is the key. Don't just jump into the 24/7 lifestyle right away. Take time to explore, try things out, and see if you like them. Increase your little time and diaper use incrementally. If it becomes unfun or inconvenient then that is a good point to scale back.

Trust me, I know how tantalizing it is to dream of living as a baby full time, but some fantasies are best left at that. In reality there are probably a lot of activities you would miss, and as others have pointed out, being a full time AB is unrealistic anyway. Maybe you'll want to wear diapers full time, or just at home. Perhaps you might engage in regular age play a couple of times a week, or just occasionally over the course of a long weekend. It's really up to, but take it slowly and try to find ballance with your other needs and desires.

come to think i don't want to be babied 24/7 there is adult like i doing and that am not ready to give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back