Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mew! HELLO! :D

Smile Mew! HELLO! :D

I'm Dee and I'm 26 years old. Looking for male friends who like baby stuff, books, art, video games, etc. I love engaging conversations

Hello and welcome to the forums. What's your favourite game?

Quote Originally Posted by amon View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forums. What's your favourite game?
    I love many, many games but I am currently doing my second run of Undertale and visiting towns through dream sequence in Animal Crossing (New leaf)

I have yet to finish Undertale. I think I'm near the end though. :P

I have yet to finish Undertale. I think I'm near the end though. :P
    First run? I'm doing my second, which is Passifist

Quote Originally Posted by DeeSapphire View Post
    I think I've played through undertale at least a half dozen times,I've never done a genocide run though. Imo its the best game to come out in the past year. Its the only video game that has ever made me cry.
    Welcome to the forum DeeSapphire!

Quote Originally Posted by Acan View Post
    I think I've played through undertale at least a half dozen times,I've never done a genocide run though. Imo its the best game to come out in the past year. Its the only video game that has ever made me cry.

I agree! It's a wonderful game! I hope to play tonight! I should actually stop playing Animal crossing now and go exercise :P

Quote Originally Posted by DeeSapphire View Post
    Yes, it's my first run. I have this terrible habit of not finishing games. I would say I have only completed 10% of all the games I own, and I'm always at the end for most of those games. :P

Yes, it's my first run. I have this terrible habit of not finishing games. I would say I have only completed 10% of all the games I own, and I'm always at the end for most of those games. :P
    Its a pretty short game all things considered. about 6-8 hours depending on if you get stuck anywhere. I can't recommend enough that you go finish it soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Acan View Post
    If you want games that make you cry you should get into the dark souls series of games. Though you'll be crying for an entirely different reason. XD
    Also welcome, welcome ,to you, to you! Have fun in the forums Dee!