Thread: Anyone still interested in rainbow 6?

Default Anyone still interested in rainbow 6?

I recently got back into rainbow six, and I have to say it's refreshing. There's nothing quite like taking down an enemy with sledges hammer or killing an enemy from below using ashes launcher. Who's your favorite operator and what's your favorite way to eliminate your enemies?

I've been playing a lot of R6 siege recently. My favorite operators are Blitz and Twitch. Its really satisfying to kill a low health enemy with Twitch's drone or rush an enemy with Blitz.

Misatoismywaifu

Thermite and Fuze for offense. I wiped out a whole team with breaching grenades one time. Definite Murica a feeling. Thermite has a really nice rifle with good damage. My favorite way? Quickly, pie corners agressively, creeping and getting the drop on a bunch of 10 year old wannabe operators always feels good. I usually roam on defense but will hunker down and use the hostage as a human shield when playing as tuchanka.

Twitch was just advertising about one of the pro events for rainbow six coming up. I've never played the game but its always fun to see competitive gaming doing well.

Misatoismywaifu

Quote Originally Posted by Acan View Post
    Twitch was just advertising about one of the pro events for rainbow six coming up. I've never played the game but its always fun to see competitive gaming doing well.
    the gameplay has a lot of tension. Instead of using copious amounts of explosions to draw attention it uses the reality of urban warfare to draw you in.