Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Anyone know of any ABDL games one could play or download on the computer?

I dont think its "realy" that AB/DL and someone could missunderstand it but "Who´s your Daddy" is a game where 2 people play against each other as Daddy u have to take care about the baby and as baby u have to make trouble by trying to kill yourself that sounds pretty awfull but the idea behind it is that u if u dont watch your baby and grab the stuff and it could eat something that makes your baby sick and as daddy u can feed them with fruits to heal them from their illness but thats the only one i could think of... here is a Steam-Link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/427730/?

There is an ABDL online MUD. It's pretty crazy. I've always wanted to make an ABDL game - I can handle the programming, but lacking the art there isn't much I can do.

There is also an ABDL RPG. just google search these terms, I do not think we are supposed to link these games, especially the MUD I've seen it get the black sheep treatment.

My imagination must be on overdrive with the Olympics in the news so often lately.

I just envisioned The Diaper Games with men and women playing sports of all types dressed exclusively in AB attire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back