Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help my dog is hiding my stuff!

Secret

Question Help my dog is hiding my stuff!

My dog recently took up hiding items like my wallet and my socks in here little doggie beds and other assorted places, but now my dog has hidden my i-pod touch really really well, like I cant find it anywhere! I know its my dog because she likes to take soft leather things every now and then, and my ipod touch was in a leather carrying case : (. But on the bright side, my ears will no longer suffer hearing loss for now.

Anyway does anyone have any sugestions on what I should do? I mean I cant just go and ask my dog where she hid it.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret View Post
    I mean I cant just go and ask my dog where she hid it.
    fuckin' Jack Bauer can!

but really, just look for it. That's all you can really do right?

Go buy another iPod Touch and another leather case, let her take it (with you secretly watching) and she will take you to where she hid the other one!!

You ...cant talk to your dog...then why did me and my cat just have a 3 hour debate about ecomonics ?

ummm, Cat?? Hellooo! XD

Cats tend to be better at economics than dogs

I would follow your dog next time she tries to hide something. Find out all the hiding places.

It might wind up outside.... If that's the case, better get looking before it rains. (might be best to look there first.....)

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_lupine06 View Post
    You ...cant talk to your dog...then why did me and my cat just have a 3 hour debate about ecomonics ?
    You have not read or seen Coraline... cats can talk. As you just found out first hand.

How do you think Jim Davis came up with Garfield, he talked to his damn cat.

Error404

See if you can engage in a complex trade system with it? I'm sure three tins of dog food would be a good price.