Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Other fizzy drinks

Default Other fizzy drinks

With all the coke/cola/soda/pop/etc (pick one) discussion, what about the other soft drinks? Do you prefer 7up or Sprite? Fanta or Club Orange? Do you like lucozade?

Personally I prefer 7up and fanta. I thought the old lucozade was meh and don't like the new one.

I don't really drink coke or anything like that. The caffeine in it is better for me not to have. I love Fanta or Tango, especially Fanta and especially the orange variety.

Fizzy lemonade.

Or a shandy.

But I've not had either of those in about 18 years.

Enviga is pretty good. I'd drink it more if it weren't so damned expensive. Marketing it as a diet supplement was the dumbest idea ever. But it does taste good .

I like Sprite, never really cared for Fanta, and don't have the slightest idea what Lucozade is.

To be honest, I much prefer regular fruit juices or fizzy water. If I have to drink soda I prefer Jul/Påsk-must or Ginger Ale.

EmeraldsAndLime

Sarsaparilla anyone? I've heard it's mainly an Australian thing, although it's similar to "Root Beer" in America.

The beverage company "Suburban Club" used to have a cherry soft drink called, oddly enough, "Almond Smash" back when I was in school. I thought it tasted pretty good. I don't even know if Suburban Club is still around as I haven't seen or heard the name for quite some time. Might have been bought out by another company.

~Pramrider

Fanta Orange and Grape soda are the only two sodas for me.

I don't really like fizzyness of carbonated drinks. It burns my throat.

Ya know, I never had a Lucozade... Anyway, I am a fan of that Italian cola-like thing, Chinotto. http://www.delicioussparklingtemperancedrinks.net/Images/SanPelChinotto.jpg

Its not too carbonated, but the bitter herbal medicinal flavor is refreshing and stimulating all by itself. Keep sipping it and the bitter taste grows on you. Its a powerful flavor, it lingers on the tongue like a sharp radish or bitter lettuce long after you've swallowed.
    Google Image Result for http://www.delicioussparklingtemperancedrinks.net/Images/SanPelChinotto.jpg