Thread: Peaudouce

Default Peaudouce

Hi everyone.

This is a real long shot. I trying to find some Peaudouce Junior Ultra 2 diapers. I remember these diapers from when I was younger and visiting France, but never got to buy any as I was always with my parents. I really, really want to try and get hold of some, but have so far found it to be absolutely impossible to find any.

They have not been made for a number of years now and searching on ebay does occasionally find some vintage peaudouce diapers, but not these ones yet.

I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas where I might find some. Any help is gratefully received.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	peaudouce.jpg 
Views:	4485 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	357  

Error404

Quote Originally Posted by nappyjon View Post
    Hi everyone.

This is a real long shot. I trying to find some Peaudouce Junior Ultra 2 diapers. I remember these diapers from when I was younger and visiting France, but never got to buy any as I was always with my parents. I really, really want to try and get hold of some, but have so far found it to be absolutely impossible to find any.

They have not been made for a number of years now and searching on ebay does occasionally find some vintage peaudouce diapers, but not these ones yet.

I was just wondering if anyone has any ideas where I might find some. Any help is gratefully received.
    I have no idea where to find them, but what I do know:

The face on that packet will likely haunt me in my sleep.