Fittness and diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RzHeck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Exercise, is anyone else avidly trying to get in shape so that they can look better wearing a diaper? And how many if any exercise with a diaper on?

I am always trying to get in better shape, I don't know if I would say it is for the specific purpose of looking better while wearing but that would be a welcome side effect. I do not wear while working out. I already sweat more than the average person and I wouldn't want to compound the issue by trapping moisture around my waist :laugh:

Everybody is always trying to lose weight anybody ever heard of Baby fat?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Well my main reason is so that I won't have as hard of a time with finding a girl friend. And I also feel that it would help any potential girl friends like me. If Im fit then it might be easier to accept as far as coming out to them about the whole diaper interest. If that makes sense . I really should have posted this in mature topics probably :p

I think you have a good plan. I go cycling and I'm often diapered under my shorts. No one knows and it makes me feel good, if not sort of stoked!

Being incontinent, I have to wear a diaper when I work out. I usually wear a pull up, like Depends real fit, rather than a taped plastic backed diaper. I don't want it to be too obvious.
Yes, I have wet it when doing a Pilates (like yoga) class with others in the room. Fortunately it was not a flood and it was close to the end of class, so I just waited until class was finished and then changed and then continued by weights workout.

I'm trying to get in shape in general.

I exercise with a pull-up.

I'm trying to get in shape just to get rid of the weight, the diaper size down would just be a bonus.

Like others, keeping in shape is more important for overal health for myself, the added benefit is staying in the same diaper size for the last 15 years.
I could see someone starting to exercise using the thought of fitting better in diapers as motivation, either way it's important to take care of your health.

A lot of my free time is spent in sports governance with a lot of media exposure so training to maintain an aesthetic (and health, of course) that is appropriate for the sport is important. I don't wear diapers to train, although that would certainly help with the input/output of fluids and my time management! :laugh:

I used to cycle a lot and tried cycling while diapered. For short 3 or 4 miles... no problem. But once you start hitting the 20 mile mark, the diapers where extremely uncomfortable and the benefit of them did not out weigh the pain. Same for running on a treadmill. Light exercise is fine, but no long, hard, marathons while diapered.

I started out wearing large. Now im down to a medium. Mommy is so proud.

Keeping fit is good - and also some strengthening / light weights too.

I do lengthy walks in a belted nappy under shorts. I've just started using the Attends Active 10 - which are plastic coated and much better than the Attends flex 10 I was using.

They chafe a little when they are fairly wet and I end up with slight friction burns on my inner thighs - but I can live with it - and it is worth it.

I don't do the gym - but do do some light strengthening exercises at least once a week at home.

I'm in the gym constantly and will often wear a diaper while doing so. I wouldn't recommend wearing if you're about to do any cardio, though. Running and cycling can saturate the diaper with sweat and cause serious chaffing. However, I would also not recommend wearing while doing any heavy leg movements like squatting or deadlifting because diapers can restrict movement and interfere with form.

Depending on the level of activity I'll wear. But if the activity is too dynamic I'll leave them off.

RzHeck said:
Exercise, is anyone else avidly trying to get in shape so that they can look better wearing a diaper? And how many if any exercise with a diaper on?

I'm in shape! ("round" is a shape)

Yeah and I don't have a six pack of abs, I prefer to have more of a pony keg , more you Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I've recently lost a good amount of weight from changing my diet and exercising more often. I've managed to move a size down because of it (and it fits like a glove! :) ) As far as exercising in a diaper, I personally don't enjoy it at all. It tends to get sweaty and uncomfortable. If you can help it, I'd recommend not wearing while exercising and waiting until you've cooled down a bit so the diaper doesn't get hot sweaty and uncomfortable. On the other hand, if that's not a problem for you, then I say wear away. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back