Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Is something i thought about if i did then my family would no problems with me in diapers. But i changed my mind on that.

just dont play to that degree

You would still have feeling in that area and could retrain yourself. That kind of "incontience" is just your mind saying it's ok to pee in a diaper over a long period of time. Say 2 years or so. Are you wearing 24/7?

Buhha said:
Is something i thought about if i did then my family would no problems with me in diapers. But i changed my mind on that.

I am lucky I guess I am incontinent but love having to wear nappies. If it is a problem then don't go too far.

Being IC is not something great to have happen but life goes on , and you start enjoying your diapers and don't mind trying at least one entire day in every diaper made, just remember to call it research and you'll be just fine.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I actually am a diaper tester for Incontinent people , if I don't like it neither will they.

Diaper tester? That sounds like an interesting job. Where do I sighn up?

But seriously; incountinance is difficult to live with. You constantly need to consider the logistics, and the cost of five or so diapers a day would really add up. I will say what I've said before and urge you to take things slowly.

Incontinence is not fun and games, its not somthing to strive to get. Yes some people do want to be diaper dependant by choice and they can live with their desicion to be for ever in a diaper.

But most people once the reality hits home that they no longer have any control they start to panic and regret their desision to become incontinent.

Remember to be carefull what you wish for you may get it.

So you guys think if someone is wearing 24 hours it could end up in a Incontinence or is it more a mindset?
When i told my Mom that im wearing Diapers she thought i need them and wear them 24 Hours and she asked me
how i did it when i sleeped somewhere else...
But i sad no but she would be completly fine with that i already thought about what if i realy get inco from
wearing Diapers but even if i put them on for night i wake up but i dont stand up but thinking about
not having the controll of it...
No.1 could be handled and would not be thaaat bad but no.2 can be realy realy bad if your in a situation where
you cant just go or something... And u have no controll,
People could smell it and you always have to carry some around so you can change them and its not like Baby Diapers so they
are pretty big for my Opinion. And i have to say if i would have to wear diapers not even the costs but even that i dont like white Diapers.
So i would have to carry around 3-4 Crinklz or co. And thats not easy because where do you put them.
Maybe something that realy would get into my mind is also working...
If you cant controll your pee it could be handled but if you cant crontroll your poop it can be realy unpleasant.
I think the best thing to prevent in getting Inco. from wearing Diapers is to hold it back as long as you would do if
you would normaly get to the Toilet.

So who ever thinks about wearing diapers 24/7 but still controll it will not have a big Problem but the moment where u loose it ...
I dont think that is something that nobody wants if someone got it its something diffrent then getting it on purpose.
if someone is realy "Interested" in feeling like inco... There is something called to "fake" that feeling...
715-wz1S6-L._SX522_.jpg

I was thinking about that but could not overcome to do it and buy it...
Maybe because its 50 $+ and if i dont like it it would be a waste aswell...
There are a few made out of silicon that are cheaper but i dont think they will work.

thats my thoughts about that :D

Konners said:
So you guys think if someone is wearing 24 hours it could end up in a Incontinence or is it more a mindset?
When i told my Mom that im wearing Diapers she thought i need them and wear them 24 Hours and she asked me
how i did it when i sleeped somewhere else...
But i sad no but she would be completly fine with that i already thought about what if i realy get inco from
wearing Diapers but even if i put them on for night i wake up but i dont stand up but thinking about
not having the controll of it...
No.1 could be handled and would not be thaaat bad but no.2 can be realy realy bad if your in a situation where
you cant just go or something... And u have no controll,
People could smell it and you always have to carry some around so you can change them and its not like Baby Diapers so they
are pretty big for my Opinion. And i have to say if i would have to wear diapers not even the costs but even that i dont like white Diapers.
So i would have to carry around 3-4 Crinklz or co. And thats not easy because where do you put them.
Maybe something that realy would get into my mind is also working...
If you cant controll your pee it could be handled but if you cant crontroll your poop it can be realy unpleasant.
I think the best thing to prevent in getting Inco. from wearing Diapers is to hold it back as long as you would do if
you would normaly get to the Toilet.

So who ever thinks about wearing diapers 24/7 but still controll it will not have a big Problem but the moment where u loose it ...
I dont think that is something that nobody wants if someone got it its something diffrent then getting it on purpose.
if someone is realy "Interested" in feeling like inco... There is something called to "fake" that feeling...
View attachment 26785

I was thinking about that but could not overcome to do it and buy it...
Maybe because its 50 $+ and if i dont like it it would be a waste aswell...
There are a few made out of silicon that are cheaper but i dont think they will work.

thats my thoughts about that :D
What is it? How does it work? Is it for male and female?

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

its for both...you but it in your..."backdoor" and then pull out the screw and then your backdoor stands "open" and you have no controll of it.
That would give the feeling of having no controll about your poop when u wear it but i dont know how it realy is but the idea of it sounds
realy interesting...

I don't think if you wanted to be incontinence is good idea. Because you need to know that incontinence itself is a dying. Well, we just use common sense, how can you be willing to suffer in dying just because to wear diapers, it's a bad idea, isn't it !? Incontinence is actual reason why that person must wear diapers, there are somethings I still don't known about incontinence and it's connection with Diaper lovers, it depends on that person itself.

What I know about incontinence itself is the inability to hold urine that can make social matter, economic related to hygiene or health of a person (You can see more about that in Wikipedia), although this is not life-threatening, but this is very disturbing in social life, some people that I known even take surgery to cure this, so this is silly thing if you want a life state like that, more than others willing to recovered from that dying. I know sometimes many people often don't realized what they are thinking, just to manifest what they willing, so my advice to you is to be carefully for not thinking bad for yourself, just because your life depends on yourself, towards where you direct it, if you wrong, it will be dangerous for you as well, there's other ways to you can wear diapers, not because willing to become incontinence.

*Alexis

Unless you are taking a boat load of laxatives or purgative you will not have bowel movements that will come out of that hole, you would need liquid stools to come out of that thing, and that's not healthy save your money and font hey this think, you could get a rectal speculum tats disposable if you want to stretch yourself out, but be prepared for some pain, your butt is not meant to be an open system and the mucus membranes inside will dry out, kinda like getting a sun burn on your lips , but there is no rectal chapstick, unless you try something like vaginal "replens" moisturizer, but that costs a pretty penny, also any foreign object in the rectum not cleaned and disinfected properly before every use can bring on TSS Toxic Shock Syndrome that can be fatal, mild symptoms escalate rapidly to fatal, so play at your own peril.

that sounds pretty terrible :eek:

Tetra said:
Unless you are taking a boat load of laxatives or purgative you will not have bowel movements that will come out of that hole, you would need liquid stools to come out of that thing, and that's not healthy save your money and font hey this think, you could get a rectal speculum tats disposable if you want to stretch yourself out, but be prepared for some pain, your butt is not meant to be an open system and the mucus membranes inside will dry out, kinda like getting a sun burn on your lips , but there is no rectal chapstick, unless you try something like vaginal "replens" moisturizer, but that costs a pretty penny, also any foreign object in the rectum not cleaned and disinfected properly before every use can bring on TSS Toxic Shock Syndrome that can be fatal, mild symptoms escalate rapidly to fatal, so play at your own peril.

That makes a lot more sense. Butt plugs are not to increase or simulate incontinence. They are probably supposed to tickle the prostate. I doubt something that small could do much for anyone with any experience with a proper massager.

I became incontinent by choice. I have no urinary control and I have some difficulty with messing control.

(1) Yes, it is logistically complicated. You get used to that.

(2) Yes, it is expensive. You get used to that.

(3) Yes, you regret it. You get used to that.

(4) No, toilet training is not always possible.

Kaliborio said:
I became incontinent by choice. I have no urinary control and I have some difficulty with messing control.

Did it happen as a result of using diapers, or did you have to do something else that couldn't possibly accidentally happen to one of us during normal 24/7 diaper play?

Kaliborio said:

Hi Kaliborio,

I'm also curious about points 3 and 4. Do you regret it occasionally when you have a bad day and mainly still like it or do you regret it a lot?

Having read those docs about becoming incontinent I appreciate that something changes towards the end of it - but do you think you could train back if you wanted to?

This is controversial but I actually don't think you should, unless you are sure something has significantly changed for you, having gone to such a lot of time and trouble to change - I'm just asking.

Giving up that control completely is never a good idea unless your issues are to such a degree that trying to maintain it is actually hindering you living your life

Thats what i hated about it...loss of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back