What If I Became Incontinence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless something is physically done to become incontinent, it's not permanent. You're basically reversing potty training. Just as you've accomplished before, you can potty train yourself again. I've done it before and there is no ill effects caused by it. It's all mental training.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Unless something is physically done to become incontinent, it's not permanent. You're basically reversing potty training. Just as you've accomplished before, you can potty train yourself again. I've done it before and there is no ill effects caused by it. It's all mental training.
Not everyone can. For some once bladder control is lost it is permanent to some degree. All I would say to people make sure it is definitely what you want and then go for it. I love my incontinence and being dependant on nappies. I have been a nightly bedwetter and back in nappies 24/7 for over four years and have no regrets.

I guess the lesson is "be very careful what you wish for".

Even though the idea of untraining has a strange fascination for me, I would never do it - and couldn't commit to 24/7.

Bedwetting for example would help me sleep, but it would be a big inconvenience when I'm away from home - and I would think it is unlikely to happen unless I wore every night.

Yes you sure have two good points here Pinguinito. It is always good to be careful what you wish for it maybe happen.

Millions of men every year have TURP , physical therapists do the work of Mom and dad in repoty training them.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

For as long as I can remember I have had issues with bladder control. Sixteen years ago I began to wear diapers in the day time. Was already wearing them at night. So was then usually diapered 24/7 but I would use the bathroom if one was available. That did not last long. Why stop what ever you are doing to find a bath room if you do not have to. To compound the problem I soon began to take medication to reduce water retention. While I could get to the bathroom in time at home, it was very annoying. So I basically gave up. What little control I once had is long gone. I have no interest in trying to regain control even if it were possible. The advantages and pleasure of being diapered 24/7, for me, out weigh the disadvantages.

Pikachu said:
Yes you sure have two good points here Pinguinito. It is always good to be careful what you wish for it maybe happen.

Thanks, Pikachu.

At the moment wearing some of the time is not causing me any problems at all - though I do reckon our bodies must change a little when getting used to wetting in a nappy.

Well im a bedwetter and at times it is not cool to have especially when you go and stay somewhere or fall asleep somewhere like someone elses car 😔

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

ashy said:
Well im a bedwetter and at times it is not cool to have especially when you go and stay somewhere or fall asleep somewhere like someone elses car ��

Yes that can be a embarrassing situation.

What If I Became Incontinence

I've been keeping this in too long since I saw this thread days ago: If you became incontinence, you'd basically be the god that is behind people being incontinent. You'd be incontinence itself! In the wide world people would wish you didn't exist, and here people might give offerings so that you'd give them your "gift".

Pikachu said:
Yes that can be a embarrassing situation.
Let me tell you, there have been some interesting situations that have come up in the past...now i just tell people if they ask or the situation to tell arises..but im reiterating that being incontinent at night or when im sleeping is not that cool, yeah i get to wear nappies and all but its not like i really have a choice otherwise..i couldnt imagine what it would be like for 24/7 sufferers too

You have to approach IC with a sense of humor,otherwise after 25 years of it you'll be a cranky little PIA.

why not just buy a cather you will be unable to control your pee but you wont be IC

Tetra said:
I actually am a diaper tester for Incontinent people , if I don't like it neither will they.

What company were you with? I have been looking to test as well.

Prairie said:
I've been keeping this in too long since I saw this thread days ago: If you became incontinence, you'd basically be the god that is behind people being incontinent. You'd be incontinence itself! In the wide world people would wish you didn't exist, and here people might give offerings so that you'd give them your "gift".
Haha! You're saying what I'm thinking.

The question now is what does a incontinance personified look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back