Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Themed Phone Sounds!

Default Diaper Themed Phone Sounds!

I found one of those apps that allows you to record sound and make them into ringtones/alerts. So..now my phones ringtone is the chorus to the "pamper me..put me in diapers" song..and my text alert is the sound of me untaping and retaping my Bambino diaper !

Quote Originally Posted by Pampers4Chris View Post
    now my phones ringtone is the chorus to the "pamper me..put me in diapers" song
    Awww! But the video is 90% of the fun!!

Anyway...

Since babies don't use real phones, I think the only acceptable diaper-related ringtone would be the "I'm a big kid now!" jingle from the Pull-Ups ads. At the very least, you should assign that one to your boss's phone number.

"pamper me, put me in diapers"... I'm certain I'm not brave enough to have a ringtone like that, but where is that from?

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    "pamper me, put me in diapers"... I'm certain I'm not brave enough to have a ringtone like that, but where is that from?
    From a comedy video. Look it up on YouTube

Nobody uses just one ringtone.. you have to know who it is before you answer. There has to be a person on your contact list worth a "Waaaaah! Waaaaah! Waaaaah!"

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    It's from this. I'm sure I couldn't bring myself to use this as a ringtone. Bit too obvious. And, honestly, probably not a good idea for anybody to do. It just leaves a bad impression. I'd sooner use Poop! There it is! Then I could laugh to myself, being reasonably certain that anybody hearing it was oblivious to the diaper reference.

I know this is a little off topic, but our son's ring tone for his wife is the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz or at least it was for a while. She may have made him change it by casting a nasty spell. Really, it was done as a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I know this is a little off topic, but our son's ring tone for his wife is the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz or at least it was for a while. She may have made him change it by casting a nasty spell. Really, it was done as a joke.
    Ah, the signs of a happy marriage.

My trouble with all this is that my phone's ringtone isn't ever on. Like, ever. So I could set it to be "Hi, I'm an ABDL and I'm wearing a diaper right now, I probably need a change" and still nobody would ever hear it.