Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetshisbed

Incontinent and Enuretic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wet the bed or at least I wet a nappy while asleep every night. I just wondered how many nightly bedwetters come on here?

I wet the bed and or diaper while asleep every night too. It has been that way since I was 6 years old .

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I am an every night bedwetter, off and on first 60 years of my life and now I just diaper up every night cause I wet almost every night.

I wet the bed nightly up until my mid to late teens.

I wet the bed 6 of the last seven nights. I wore GoodNites and had a bed pad under me most of the time. One night my husband borrowed my pad for intimate time and forgot to return it so luckily I didn't leak that night. A couple other nights I leaked pretty good.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I am not wetting the bed but am wetting my Tranq Overnight pull-ups.

Yep, most most mornings I wake up with a wet diaper. Occasionally not though.

Yep, I’ve regressed back to wetting in my sleep most nights.

so have i

It is the greatest feeling. Best decision I ever made. No regrets. Wetting at night is part of who I am.

My diaper is wet every morning, but the bed gets wet only occasionally.

I wet the bed from the ages of 8-14 so... not so much anymore but still... 14 is a little old to be doing it if you ask me.

Not too old for me. I am over double that and still enjoying it.

I'm 41 and have been bedwetting nightly since ages 5/6 and at 7 was put back in diapers every night I wouldn't change a thing love being a bedwetter

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I wear a diaper (Confidry 24/7) to bed every night and wake up wet every morning.

Rare occasion that my diaper is dry when I wake up in the morning...I would take that to mean I am dehydrated.

Fascinating said:
Not too old for me. I am over double that and still enjoying it.
Well you know what I meant, medically speaking lol

Every night and all day too.

I generally don't wet while asleep, but that doesn't mean my Drynite is dry in the morning.

I also wet pretty much every night... I'd say I have 1-2 dry nights every two weeks.

Fascinating said:
It is the greatest feeling. Best decision I ever made. No regrets. Wetting at night is part of who I am.

Yes … exactly the same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back