To reassure you about wearing in public...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have never worn in public before, and this side of me has been kept super secret from the world. I'm pretty scared of ANYBODY finding out. I'm afraid to wear to events or places I may meet people I know, even if it's to simply buy some candy or food or something. Like, a quick trip to the dollar store while wearing? Not happening.

So I decided that a great way to try it for the first time would be attending one of the world's biggest music festivals with thousands of people attending. Seriously: it was huge!

Also hot. It bugged me, but an Abena S4 lasted the entire event. I never used it, too much sweating for that. I just wore shorts and a long white T-shirt. I was there for probably 9 hours, with no way to take it off or change because the bathrooms were very busy, and I'd be embarrassed. I was also an hour and a half from home.

Not terrifying at all. Seriously, just do it. I told my girlfriend on the way home: "You know, I'm seriously happy about my wardrobe decision for the day." She kinda blows me off and says "yeah, white was a good color." I told her, "no, about this!", showing her the padding and she told me she completely forgot about it since we left the house.

Just do it. I've been terrified my whole life for nothing. No one's gonna know. No one's gonna care. Just prepare and plan, and have fun. It's not a big deal. LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES! It's so freeing. Completely changes the aspect of whatever you're doing. It made me feel so great. I personally wasn't awed by the music, but I'm stoked to go next year.

I was scared the first time to wet in front of somebody, I thought people would notice like a smell or notice I was I was peeing somewhat, they don't notice as much as you think!

Most people are not looking at you as much you are not looking at them, particularly in the diaper region. Once you realize this and have tested what you are wearing at home, so leaks are not a concern, you will be liberated to wear and go as you please.

The first time I had to wear a diaper to work was a little concerning. That only lasted a short time.
Knowing my pants would stay dry, took the pressure of wearing a diaper away.
Diapers are nothing but a different style of underwear.

Take it from me no one cares so just wear as much as you like. I have been back in nappies 24/7 for four years now and in all that time no one has ever said anything.

Ditto. Absolutely nothing to worry about. I've been wearing 24/7 for many years. Have even had my pants slip down and expose the top of my diaper, if anyone noticed, no crazy looks or comments, just my wife pulling my pants up or shirt down.

i have had no issues since having to wear 24/7 for a OAB, I now use plain black,or white onesies from my medical supplier they work great keepng every thing inplace and hidden if I bend or strech.

a longer shirt also works great, ao far no one has noticed or said anything and I no longer worry any ways as I need them for a medical issue so if some one says something I am not worried.

Nobody notices. Even if you waddle, all they notice is that you're waddling, and they may ask why you're walking like that. So unless you waddle from the thickness of the diaper you have nothing to worry about. Just keep your legs close, or wear a thin enough diaper if you don't want to squeeze your thighs together like that.

As others have stated, no one notices you wearing a diaper out in public underneath your clothing (even when it comes to thicker diapers like the Dry 24/7, no one has noticed me wearing one). The sooner one wears a diaper in public, the sooner he/she notices that the fear of doing as such is completely unfounded.

IzzyFox said:
As others have stated, no one notices you wearing a diaper out in public underneath your clothing (even when it comes to thicker diapers like the Dry 24/7, no one has noticed me wearing one). The sooner one wears a diaper in public, the sooner he/she notices that the fear of doing as such is completely unfounded.

It's relaxing for me. If I'm out doing something I am either looking for the bathroom or on my way to the bathroom. Not a problem when I'm wearing :D So I can concentrate on what I'm doing

My wife and I were talking about how when I wear out in public I need to be more discrete. She suggested we get me some larger size jeans for "diaper wearing". And then she suggested..well unless you WANT to be noticed wearing diapers :biggrin:

Honestly, no one actively checks other people to see if they're wearing diapers. You just have to make sure your pants aren't too tight and your shirt covers your waist. Besides, if someone does see your diaper sticking out a bit almost everyone will just assume that it's for medical reasons and won't bother you about it.

Yeah, when I first wet in public, I actually leaked.

hehe ^,^ my fears began, luckily, I got higher capacity diapers, and wore jeans the next time i did it.

usually people don't notice, :) unless you leak, than your in for a puddle, er situation.

i was out of town yesterday in a town about 70 miles from where i live at a mall.

i happened to walk by a mirror and noticed that 3 inches of the top front flaps of my diaper were showing from under my shirt.

i did not even tuck them back in out of sight and just continued shopping.

wearing said:
The first time I had to wear a diaper to work was a little concerning. That only lasted a short time.
Knowing my pants would stay dry, took the pressure of wearing a diaper away.
Diapers are nothing but a different style of underwear.

Right? It's so much easier when the choice isn't between "diapers" and "not diapers", but "wet pants" or "dry pants".

people have more to do then look at our butts, keep that in mind ;)

am worried that someone might see in it if i bend down someone might see it our notice my butt is bulk

I haven't worn in public that much either.

I like to wear plastic pants if I'm going to be in close proximity with people in a wet nappy - but otherwise it is fine.

People don't notice - and if they did they wouldn't say anything.

I do worry that a friend might notice - but I think in the right clothes they wouldn't.

I've been wearing for 25 years, it's no big deal, if you ride a Greyhound or train over a long distance other passengers might silently wish they had your bladder control if they notice you don't use the bathroom on the bus or train , no one will ever say it though even if they do notice .

Work this from the other perspective if you saw a stranger was wearing would you go shooting off your mouth to them about there diaper, not a chance because your not a buffoon, and would be really embarrassed to find out that they had a medical condition , if it's good for the goose it's good for the gander, no one even if they do notice us going to say anything to you either.

I made refrence in another post to the alarming trend of stupid people with guns handing out lead poisoning for lack of logic and reasoning, so think about how you would act if a friend was even obviously wearing, and not even a DL , you would follow the things you learned when you were little the first time, never assume and have respect for those around you, so chill out and tape up and enjoy your day and your diaper, wearing is never much fun if it confines you to your bedroom in fear, things lose that luster of new and different if it means hiding for the rest of your life.

Life is not a spectator sport, you have to be involved to get anything out of it. Some us have already worn more diapers than you can imagine in public and private wet and dry, I change 5 times a day and have been IC for 25 years, do the math and figure how many diapers that is , and then subtract the number of times anyone has spoken to me about it , maybe once and they already new that I wore them so your chance of being called out for it "is lower than a pregnant snakes belly".

President Roosevelt started the "new deal" to save the country from the great depression ( no depression is ever great, I assure you) so start your own new deal, wear diapers like you just don't care , because no one else does either.

Sorry with politics going on right now I couldn't resist.
Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back