Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cribs

Default Cribs

Adult cribs cost alot I'd if ill sleep in one how about you guys what is it sleeping in one. Let's see some pics

Well,

I don't do pics much...

But, sleeping in crib, is very relaxing, calming...etc

For me, I sleepwalk, so it taks that out of the picture, also when I'm in my crib I tend to not have distractions lik my iPad and such in with me...plus the location and drapes keep light down to nil...don't have to worry about wake time, bathroom, or anything...

I'm it I sometimes go to little space, but not always, but ven without little head space, I feel safe and protected!

Hi.
    I don't sleep in the crib, But would really like to.
    I'm in little space It's bedtime the though of be put into a crip really appeals to me.

I sleep in a big boys bed that right for my adult body. And I really can't afford a adult crip.

But I have tryed out crips in the shops and they hold my weight and if i sleept tone up into a ball, I just about fit.

Hee,hee

Quote Originally Posted by sisi View Post

Hi.
    I don't sleep in the crib, But would really like to.
    I'm in little space It's bedtime the though of be put into a crip really appeals to me.

I sleep in a big boys bed that right for my adult body. And I really can't afford a adult crip.

But I have tryed out crips in the shops and they hold my weight and if i sleept tone up into a ball, I just about fit.

Hee,hee

Cribs cost up around 1000 i don't ill be sleeping in one anytime soon

Yes,

Cribs cost 1k plus...

But, you can make one from wood...if you have the ability...or from pvc has been done before...and can be reasonable...

Mine is metal(aluminum)...which I did build, but already had a machine shop and welders...

Quote Originally Posted by luvsboy10 View Post
    My crib
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsboy10 View Post
    My crib
    Nice

I've seen month ago, someone who build AB cribs and AB baby park with numerous mattress slat fastened together. It could be a cheaper alternative.
    Last edited by neaendr; 25-Jul-2016 at 12:23.

On a YouTube video I saw AB's in cribs but would only what to age play like that with someone else. Also I saw a makeshift crib/playpen made out of a big packing box like for a refrigerator with baby decorations.