Are they little

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryPotter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Yesterday a staff member who I get on with quite well in place where I do a lot of work turned up in a very cute pair of shortalls. Now all I can think about is are they a little? I'm very tempted when I next go there to 'accidently' show the top of my nappy. What do you think?

HarryPotter said:
Yesterday a staff member who I get on with quite well in place where I do a lot of work turned up in a very cute pair of shortalls. Now all I can think about is are they a little? I'm very tempted when I next go there to 'accidently' show the top of my nappy. What do you think?

I'm assuming the staff member is female? It's not unusual for girls to wear shortalls. I saw it all the time when I was a high school student, college and as adults. Now guys, that's another matter, though I saw a middle aged man in our grocery store wearing a pair of leather shortalls. It certainly caught my attention.

To answer your question, I'd hold off on showing the top of your diaper until you have more information. That may take patience, and a lot of listening to her.

I have to agree with dogboy.

If you are basing that the staff member is a 'little' solely on the fact that they wore shortalls, I think that that is just too little information to go on.

Hi

I souldmjust ask them have they heard of about babies before. And see how they recact.

I have been caught out before by my diaper play peekaboo when i forgot and bent over. But my work comic was very open minded and interested in add little and had had heard about it before but just haven't come across one of us. Knowly.

It increased her to find her little side and give regression a go she loved it.

But it could of gone the other way.

I agree with dogboy as well. There are many cute things people do without being truly a little or ABDL, so you'll probably want to just get to know the person, maybe chat about the subject generally to feel it out before you divulge anything, much less let show that you're wearing a diaper, imo.

The lady is in her 50's and long time divorcee with 2 grownup children. I'm probably just getting my hopes up as I've never met another like minded person.

I wouldn't go There with her, especially someone at work. She might feel defensive and do mean things to you and you could lose your job.
I noticed now I am back in AB/DL that another member of a self-help group is very likely an AB/DL. He wears shirts with kid's things like "Super Mario" and sits with his legs spread out wide (he is very obese) but his crotch is very flat as if he is diapered. No one notices it seems, but I was looking at his crotch as another AB and he kept crossing his legs. I wouldn't say anything to him as I don't like him and wouldn't be his friend in ordinary circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back