• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CinnaSwirls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I am just a guy trying to get my foot in the door as an artist. I also work part time at FedEx and I don't think that's enough for my own place with my own bills. Given I'm 23, that's kind of a problem.

I guess I'm here mainly as a diaper lover, but over the years I'm becoming more and more of a little or adult baby. Wetting is possibly my favorite activity, but I want it to become even easier. Baby powder, pacifiers, diapers, and other ABDL items excite me and calm me down, sometimes at the same time.

I am a big Pokemon fan. I run a Pokemon ask blog, [email protected], which really needs an update, starting with plot advancement. I play the Pokemon games as well, and not just Pokemon games but many kinds. I write, and I draw, and I've been thinking about getting into music creation.

What I hope to get out of this site is mostly support. Every time I found this site in specific google searches I liked what I saw, and with an account, if I have my own unique questions I can just ask all of you. As an experienced diaper user myself, I feel like I may be able to help you too.

Also, the "cheat sheet" has alerted me that there are stories here, so I'm making a swan dive for that section.

giphy.gif

And that's about it. My icon depicts my Eevee Pokesona, but don't feel like you have to refer to me as an Eevee if you don't want to. This forum seems to be for serious discussions, we're all human here. Feel free to call me Swirl, CinnaSwirls, or whatever nickname you come up with for me.

Hoping my experience here is both a helpful and fun one.

Reactions: Cottontail
CinnaSwirls said:
Hoping my experience here is both a helpful and fun one.

Welcome aboard, Swirl! And thanks for taking the time to make a nice intro. I think you'll certainly find some things in common with others here--beyond the diapers and pacifiers, I mean. I'm not super into Pokemon, but I'm sure I'd be out and about playing Pokemon Go today--if my Windows Phone supported it! DAMN.

Enjoy the Stories forum. Be sure to check out my personal favorite. :giggles:

Hi and welcome to the site. Very nice introduction! I'm a professional musician so I picked up on your music comment. Do you play an instrument? Mine is keyboards, piano, organ; anything with a keyboard.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. Very nice introduction! I'm a professional musician so I picked up on your music comment. Do you play an instrument? Mine is keyboards, piano, organ; anything with a keyboard.

Thanks! I do have a couple of ocarinas I need to get back to playing. As for the music creation I was speaking of, I'm probably going to download MuseScore or something this weekend and see how I do at making a theme for one of my characters. I also have a great song idea, which would work best if I could figure out a way to make my voice sound generally female, for IC reasons.

I could theoretically learn a keyboard instrument. I have mastered a very simple (we're talking one key at a time) tetris theme, but I can't play anything else.

My ability to sing fluctuates wildly from "eh" to "Broadway golden voice". It all depends on the condition of my sinuses, how much sleep I have, etc.

CinnaSwirls said:
My ability to sing fluctuates wildly from "eh" to "Broadway golden voice". It all depends on the condition of my sinuses, how much sleep I have, etc.

That sounds like me until my doctor had me tested for sleep apnea, which I do have. Once I started sleeping with a CPAP machine, it greatly improved my singing voice. I think it cleans out my sinuses and also, opens up my throat and sinuses.

CinnaSwirls said:
I also work part time at FedEx...

Cool, how often do you encounter diaper packages working for FedEx? I know they're almost all shipped discreetly, but if you know what to look for on the shipping label I'd imagine you might occasionally spot a few large packages hailing from 'XP', "Samela, Inc./NorthShore", or "Shabu" (Strom Holdings ABU).

INTrePid said:
Cool, how often do you encounter diaper packages working for FedEx? I know they're almost all shipped discreetly, but if you know what to look for on the shipping label I'd imagine you might occasionally spot a few large packages hailing from 'XP', "Samela, Inc./NorthShore", or "Shabu" (Strom Holdings ABU).

I never bothered to find that out, but sounds fun to try. As I do have to work quickly with most boxes, I don't get much time to pry, even now on the sort tower. Perhaps I'll look at my diaper box next time I order replacements. Wearing at work is convenient and is preferable to yelling down for the person below to cover for my sorting position while I pee, but I still never thought to look for identifying markers.

There are times where I do have only one box to worry about for several moments where I might be able to find out if I'm holding a box of diapers, so this might be a habit I pick up, especially since I'll pick up speed with practice in searching for these. Certainly not something I could have done unloading trailers, where the employee has a need for speed. I'll also slowly memorize these ABU key words.

However, I don't sort ALL boxes. Some I have to let drift by me, and others I will never see up close. Here's hoping for a tiny bit of new entertainment at work.

Thanks for your question!

- - - Updated - - -

Cottontail said:
Welcome aboard, Swirl! And thanks for taking the time to make a nice intro. I think you'll certainly find some things in common with others here--beyond the diapers and pacifiers, I mean. I'm not super into Pokemon, but I'm sure I'd be out and about playing Pokemon Go today--if my Windows Phone supported it! DAMN.

Enjoy the Stories forum. Be sure to check out my personal favorite. :giggles:

I see many people who have never played Pokemon are now Playing Pokemon Go. I think you may get a phone that could support it for about $50, if a family member is to be believed.

And whoa, you trolled me, but it's polite, foreshadowed trolling and we both had fun. That's refreshing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back