I hate Mature Topics wish I didn't need to see MT posts in the new activity feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craver

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I can get all the mature topics politics discussions on FB or Twitter and come here to regress to get away from them.
And it is not great that people write about their deep depressions we can't deal with at all who might need to go to the ER it seems to me.

I understand where you're coming from, but remember this is a broad reaching support group, which caters to many who are m not regressive. As such, these people enjoy sharing views on current affairs etc. the good news is that you can go to settings and choose what you do and don't see. (Well at least I believe this to be the case, :giggles:...I've never done this myself) so you should be able to tailor the site to you specific interests. At least I hope. Sorry if I'm incorrect, someone else cleverer than me will help you I'm sure. Good luck.

Adult discussions aren't going anywhere on this forum; we cater to both the adult and child/baby. However, if a subforum is harshing your mellow, you can go here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions and scroll to the bottom to remove subforum(s) from your new post search results.

Thank you. That is all I really wanted to get away from troubles I am regressing away from and there was a way to get them off the feed. Good luck and best wishes to all who need these topics to connect to others as their full selves.

I find the mature forums good for when I need to talk about something serious like I did when my mom died or else you would start seeing this posts in the baby forums! I just don't go on the mature forums over wise unless I need advice or sympathy. Just don't click of you get upset and just pay attention to your choice of forums or you could edit your options like Trevor said. It's up to you what you click on.

I wonder why but this is strange to hear, we are adult and always seeing some thoughtfulness serious problems, wherever we are always need to thought about something, you are here just wanted to avoid from any mature thought, no offense but I think get away from mature thought is quite bad idea for us.

AEther*

AEther said:
I wonder why but this is strange to hear, we are adult and always seeing some thoughtfulness serious problems, wherever we are always need to thought about something, you are here just wanted to avoid from any mature thought, no offense but I think get away from mature thought is quite bad idea for us.

AEther*

had to quote you because i cant privat awnser :(
but yes thats correct and im fine :)
But im in the ADISC Discord chat :)

I'm not sure if I have the ability to regress. I've tried and believe I came close but either I find myself silly or it becomes erotic. Mauve if I had no more baby paraphernalia it would be easier. I do have a pacifier, bottles, onesies, and few other things, and actually like to look at baby clothes. I think if I had more time and more privacy, I could, but I don't know if that's in my future anytime soon.

Keep trying and if it becomes sexual for you, don't worry, it's normal in this community and just do it anyway, I hope you can achieve little space soon. I hope it becomes convient for you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back