4. Incontinent
Is Ally Cakes she really cute So Is LilBluBunny

Buhha said:
Is Ally Cakes she really cute So Is LilBluBunny

Really?
That's good, i hope she is your choice.

there a lot cute ab girls on youtube

I like Sasha Cane, I know she's a "model" but OMG is she sexy in a diaper

If im gonna throw down, gadda say Apple from abdreams. As im all about the 'switch', shes just as golly darned adorable whether little or big.

My favorite diaper girl is my grilfriend/polyamorous-cuddlebuddy. I am a bit bias though.

Among people with more of an internet presence, I think Princess Cerial is pretty awesome, not just for her photos but also her awesome sense of humour.

CuddleFish said:
Princess Cerial

Heeeey! Is some smelly babby trying to steal my naming thunder? I was royal breakfast first. >:C

Cereal said:
Heeeey! Is some smelly babby trying to steal my naming thunder? I was royal breakfast first. >:C

lol That's funny.

Cereal said:

Actually, I am pretty sure you are the same person. You remain the soul sovereign of the most important meal of the day.

No offence but as an AB girl and on youtube We are constantly being bombarded with men constantly telling us that we are sexy and such. It gets rather old to me. I know their youtube channels are trying to appeal to the sex side more than mine does. I feel that there is to much objectifying of ABDL women and even women who are incontinent. For many of us that is not really why we are in this life style. Most of the youtube channels done by AB women are really not portraying us in a good light to the world. There is not a problem with some videos like that, but it would be nice to have a few that were a little more normal.

My channel does not even show me, one for security reasons and if my video went viral I don't want people to know my face so I can be laughed, put it is this way, people can have the same voice or a similar voice. Number 2 I am sure I am pretty and I don't want people or men to think I am so called "sexualising" being a little all because I have a hourglass shaped figure! And thirdly I may show me playing with toys but I won't show my face because of reason number 1.

Angelic said:
My channel does not even show me, one for security reasons and if my video went viral I don't want people to know my face so I can be laughed, put it is this way, people can have the same voice or a similar voice. Number 2 I am sure I am pretty and I don't want people or men to think I am so called "sexualising" being a little all because I have a hourglass shaped figure! And thirdly I may show me playing with toys but I won't show my face because of reason number 1.

You think that men pay any attention to the face in these videos of girls with diapers? yes if the girl is pretty does play into it. But if you show your body that is more what men look at. That is actually why I show my face and not much of my body or me in a diaper. If you show your body and they can hear your voice that is pretty much all they need. It is possible even worse than if you show your face. Because then it is so anonymous with out a face that they are way more likely to use it for the exact reason you are trying to avoid. Any girl that shows themselves in a diaper or anything ab is just asking for it from the guys. I have been doing youtube for a few years now and I have only shown me in an actual diaper like once or twice. The fact that I am a rather large girl does not make a difference. There are men who like all different body styles. Are you more likely to get the sexual comments from guy if you are tiny and have the perfect body? Yes but trust me there are several of us ab girls who are not skinny hour glass figures and we constantly get the comments from the guys. Any girl who is on youtube as an AB is pretty much asking for men to have sexual thoughts about them. You have to be prepared to deal with that. It is just the nature of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back