Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetshisbed

Incontinent and Enuretic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I couldn't resist a blast on my Triumph this morning even though I should have been working. Being incontinent I was wearing a nappy as usual which was very wet by the time I got back. I was having so much fun on the bike I was unaware I was even wetting my nappy until I got off the bike and could feel it.

I like the idea of this--being free and easy all the way, riding your bike and flowing in your nappy along with your ride. I think ordinary athletes on long bike rides wear nappies anyway.

There have been times riding pillion to a "show off" rider made the need for a diaper very urgent.

dayannight said:
There have been times riding pillion to a "show off" rider made the need for a diaper very urgent.

yes been there done that and got the wet leathers to prove it lol xxxx

Not quite so bad as when a horse runs away and your legs are straddled across the saddle and both hands full of reins -you are holding onto everything and your bladder is the least of your problems. Then the mare your mount was chasing goes out of view and the rest of your party arrives to find you obviously wet and the horse contentedly munching grass as if nothing had happened.

Craver said:
I think ordinary athletes on long bike rides wear nappies anyway.

No I think they just wet themselves and don't care about it, lycra doesn't absorb or show anything! Nappies wouldn't be good for the skin on long cycle rides...

When I ride my dirtbike I don't wear a diaper and just wet when need arises

Try it on a ATV/Quad :laugh:

I wear my diaper ATV all the time :eek:

Man I would not ride anything without protection, and for you real biker peeps ,check out airhawk seats they are the non prescription arm of RoHo cushions, most people in wheelchairs rely on RoHo cushions for everyday mobility, they make direct replacement seats for just about every bike and are unbelievable comfo, and dont kmnd if you keak on thrm at sll.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back