Now That Plastic Depends Are Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I can't stand the new Depends. Imo, KC made an already mediocre diaper even worse with the changes.

I think people need to make a point of Bacteria that could make other people sick because those diapers leak.

Check e bay,still some of the good plastic backed diapers...6 tab.

I've used them and I find the absorbency to be the same as plastic backed. I'm wearing a cloth backed right now, they are silent and discreet. But they don't even begin to compare to premium diapers. They also have cute shooting star patterns on them.

I used them and had like 2 or 3 leaks with them for small wetting over time and need for bladder condition and used like plastic back once.

I have found the Select Brand is still plastic backed and about as good as the old Depends were. Amazon has them and they shipped to me in a plain Amazon box. They are not the best but they are noisy and I like that. Additionally, for those who care, the are very squishy when wet. Another plus for me.

singletlover said:
I have found the Select Brand is still plastic backed and about as good as the old Depends were. Amazon has them and they shipped to me in a plain Amazon box. They are not the best but they are noisy and I like that. Additionally, for those who care, the are very squishy when wet. Another plus for me.
Select brand is the lower cost diaper made by Principle Business Industries the parent company of both Select and Tranquility Products , Tranquility being a fairly noisy Plastic backed squishy diaper with an absorbency usually on par with Abena.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back