Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby Bottle question

Default Baby Bottle question

I'm not really fond of milk in my bottle and am wondering what else I could have that a baby would drink. Would baby formula work?

I drink Gatorade or apple juice myself.

I've had formula in the past, but I have a problem with the iron it usually contains.

I prefer milk, but I'll second a vote for juice.

Hang on you said you don't like milk, baby formula has milk in it! You either like it or you don't! Well you must of liked it at some point... If you catch my drift...

I like milk but I tried formula and thought it was disgusting, maybe it was the brand I bought, I heard some taste better than others. But besides milk I usually have tea or juice in my bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by Min82 View Post
    I like milk but I tried formula and thought it was disgusting, maybe it was the brand I bought, I heard some taste better than others. But besides milk I usually have tea or juice in my bottles.
    I tried formula with my coffee, when I ran out of milk #awful xD

I am not sure if adults are meant to drink formula, I considered it but people keep saying it tastes awful, better stick with warm Milkies, milkshakes and juice!

Different companies and different types of formula do taste different. Some people like it, some don't. You will never know unless you try it! Unfortunately, formula is a bit on the expensive side, so if you don't like it, there is the question of money lost.

You could try chocolate milk or strawberry milk if normal milk doesn't fit your fancy. Unless you just plain don't like milk in any form, in that case go with juice. But really, you can have anything you want in your bottle.

Actually there's a toddler formula that tastes pretty good. It's got kind of a vanilla flavor. I like it.