Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not cute.....

Default Not cute.....

One of my goals and reasons for doing little things is to look and feel cute, but it's just not happening.... My very supportive partner finds me cute but I feel as if she's just being nice.
    I recently picked up some CVS fitted briefs; my first well fitting adult diapers, and i did what I think most Dls do, and checked my padded rump out in the mirror. Wearing nothing but a Halo T-shirt and a diaper I stood on my toilet to get a good look in my bathroom mirror, at first I looked really cute! Then, I noticed my gross leg hair, then my face....

The cute feeling wore off really quickly to say the least.

So I wanna know do y'all feel cute often? Get told you're cute? Do something special to feel cute? I know one member has to be wearing their fursuit to feel cute, stuff like that.

Thanks just the ramblings of a not cute person

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by Scales View Post
    One of my goals and reasons for doing little things is to look and feel cute, but it's just not happening.... My very supportive partner finds me cute but I feel as if she's just being nice.
    I recently picked up some CVS fitted briefs; my first well fitting adult diapers, and i did what I think most Dls do, and checked my padded rump out in the mirror. Wearing nothing but a Halo T-shirt and a diaper I stood on my toilet to get a good look in my bathroom mirror, at first I looked really cute! Then, I noticed my gross leg hair, then my face....

The cute feeling wore off really quickly to say the least.

So I wanna know do y'all feel cute often? Get told you're cute? Do something special to feel cute? I know one member has to be wearing their fursuit to feel cute, stuff like that.

Thanks just the ramblings of a not cute person
    I feel looking in the mirror always ruins the illusion of feeling cute. For me, it isn't even just with diapers, but because I am transgender. I have a certain way of how I view myself, and as soon as I look in the mirror that view tends to shatter lol.

But yes, when it comes to diapers it just becomes worse.

The shirt should come low enough to just show off the very bottom of the diaper. Adult sized disposable diapers don't look like baby diapers in terms of fit, so you only want to see a little bit to set the mood. But to me the best views are not through a mirror, but direct view only. for example sitting at the table for breakfast, looking at your lap and seeing a diaper is very cute and since I have been wearing since I was about 10, that view is very nostalgic. like time standing still. Hope this is helpful.

Ya looking in the mirror can ruin it. I like to just rub my diaper and feel my butt in it especially when it's thick and rises high in the back like my dry 24/7s.

I agree with the others I feel much cuter without a mirror ^^"

I like to imagine myself as a cute toddler in my little time and a mirror showing me what I really look like makes me rather sad.
    Never had very positive views of my body.

I don't mind how I look in the mirror wearing a diaper, but I keep thinking, I wonder how I would look when I was 12 years old. Oh well, you can never go back.

I agree, looking at my reflection breaks the little head space for me. I think with time and being able to accept myself more I may get better.

Thank you all! I agree with everyone the mirrors shatters (pun very much intended) the fantasy. I love laying in bed on my back, whilst on my tablet and resting it in my lap, occasionally looking down and seeing a diaper. It's just a slice of heaven.

I know that when I'm not feeling particularly little, and it makes me more self conscious, mommy thinks THATS cute.

Maybe your awareness and awkwardness about not being cute, actually makes you more cute to her?

as a personal note, I do not feel less little looking in a mirror.
    Last edited by MommyandMattling; 19-Jul-2016 at 12:25.

Quote Originally Posted by MommyandMattling View Post
    I know that when I'm not feeling particularly little, and it makes me more self conscious, mommy thinks THATS cute.

Maybe your awareness and awkwardness about not being cute, actually makes you more cute to her?
    Maybe it's because me being timid is a display of vulnerability and sensitivity, which in itself is cute?
    Off topic: nice icon!