Not open for further replies.
MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Tranquility ATN:
Daily use: $1.21 × 5 = 6.05
Monthly use: 150 × $1.21 = $181.50

ABU Simple:
Daily use: $1.87 × 3 = $5.61
Monthly use: 90 × $1.87 = $168.30

If you do, at least go with a cheaper option. You won't have to worry about quality.

The cost I gave for the Tranq was for a Year, BTW. I am just starting back as an AB/DL after a Long full stop period for various reasons. I only wear two or three a day of the Tranq Overnights which I keep mostly dry when I am out and stay in soggy when I am home. I am getting a Depends Sample as they are less expensive.

Testing

3 ABU diapers a day? holy cow. What do you do drink 3 gallons a day?. a Cushies can last me 2 days straight. I have to drink myself crazy to use the diaper fully in one day.

I don't like to be in a soaking diaper for very long. If I could change 6 times a day every four hours I would.

I usually wear mine until they are about to leak. I only change when I'm forced.

ST50 said:
I usually wear mine until they are about to leak. I only change when I'm forced.

I have to be careful as I am in senior housing and I can't stain the floors or have any strong smells like there were in my grandmother's nursing home. I just ordered 64 Tranq Overnight pull ups that have a 3 void capacity. Yesterday, I put one on in the morning I was able to keep dry all day (I do have stress incontinence) and kept it on all night and still have it on. After a while my crotch feels dry just with a warm padding as it absorbs well.

Last edited:
MickeyM said:
3 ABU diapers a day? holy cow. What do you do drink 3 gallons a day?. a Cushies can last me 2 days straight. I have to drink myself crazy to use the diaper fully in one day.

I can put down a space overnight personally, so I could see using two during the day, especially if you didn't wait for them to be at capacity before changing. It'd be difficult to be active during the day while wearing a full ABU.

I typically use 3 Tranquility ATN during the day and 1 Dry 24/7 during the night.

BabyFaceMike said:
Thanks guys I can see I'm far from alone. I'm glad i'm welcome here.

I went six months without wearing and now I use multiple time a day. I have bambino classicos. I also look at TYKABLES diapers. That is my new frontier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back