Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing Diapers Again

Default Wearing Diapers Again

Hello guys. I told my mom about bambinos back in May and she didn't approve of them lol. But that's okay because I have a car now and I drove to the pharmacy to buy depends and I like them better because they are easier to conceal. I feel so happy when I wear diapers because the urge just keeps coming back all the time. I'm 5'9 and weight 157 pounds so I'm small and when I lay in bed now on my back and it feels so good against my tummy. Does anyone else get urges that come and go?

Yeah that's how my DLism goes. I might go without for a month or so without so much as a second thought. And then other times I'll get multiple urges a day, and even indulging won't completely satisfy me. On average I'd say I use 2-3 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by askmelater47 View Post
    Yeah that's how my DLism goes. I might go without for a month or so without so much as a second thought. And then other times I'll get multiple urges a day, and even indulging won't completely satisfy me. On average I'd say I use 2-3 a month.
    That's exactly my situation. If I could wear more often, I likely would, but between work, my family, and time, I just can't commit to it as often. But if i go too long without, like several weeks, the urge takes over and I fit it into my schedule. I actually use my wife's monthly cycle as a rough gauge. I know I can get away with it without much issue when she is padded in her own way, if you know what I mean.

Thanks guys I can see I'm far from alone. I'm glad i'm welcome here.

If I start wearing I might not be able to stop?

as I have alluded to before, I have come to the conclusion that the binge purge thing might be connected to various cycles of bodily detoxification that we go through and that science hasn't fully understood as of yet. So a combination of hormonal issues, plus biochemical things connected so some Freudian / Jungian psychoanalytical issue combined with physical sensation and potentially subdominent psychological needs. So no matter what, if there was ever a "cure" it would have to cover nearly every part of the human body and mind to be effective and no treatments do that. So we are suck with it..... But if it gives pleasure and doesn't make us antisocial and doesn't damage our body then who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyFaceMike View Post
    Hello guys. I told my mom about bambinos back in May and she didn't approve of them lol. But that's okay because I have a car now and I drove to the pharmacy to buy depends and I like them better because they are easier to conceal.
    I'm pretty sure that's the first time in history an ab/dl has said they like Depends better than Bambinos...

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's the first time in history an ab/dl has said they like Depends better than Bambinos...
    Bambinos are relatively loud in my experience. If stealth is your concern there are certainly better options.

Yes the idea of concealing them is why I like them better. Bambinos are far more comfortable and thick I just couldn't walk or go anywhere without waddling like a duck lol.