Status
Not open for further replies.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
This is pretty awesome! Nice that a diaper shop is moving to my town. Hopefully the location "not far from the strip" is closer to my end and not the far end. Plus the letter says that they'll be adding disposables from the companies I've always wanted to try! ^u^
I haven't heard of this company cause I'm exclusively using disposables. But with the letter saying they're gonna add the premium padding like ABU and Rears I'll have to check them out.

Wish a store like this opened on the east coast.

Vegas, huh? And he'll be stocking AB/DL disposables, too? Very interesting. Robert had... was it a tumblr page?... a while back, where he revealed himself to be an AB/DL, and even had pictures of girls modeling some of his cloth diapers (and other things). At first I wondered if it was legit, but then I noticed various little AB/DL "hints" appearing on the CTDC page and in their product lines: Babyish prints on the plastic pants, a changeover to baby blue trim on the diapers, etc. And now this. Not sure quite what to make of it, but as long as the cloth diaper line isn't adversely affected, I suppose it's an overall win.

Yay?

I do travel to Vegas every now and then--perhaps every 2-3 years. Somehow, though, I doubt my wife would be all that excited about leaving The Strip to visit a diaper store with me. :)

Last edited:
Good luck and best wishes.

Seems like Vegas is a perfect location for a brick and mortar store like this. What happens in Vegas is supposed to stay there right? I guess unless you have them ship diapers home for you :) hahah

I've bought stuff from CTDC including a lot when he was "going out of business." Glad to see he's making a go of it.

Would be great with an ABDL conference in Vegas.

oleman72 said:
Robert is moving from Calif to Vegas. Here's his letter on his home page.
www.changingtimesdiaperco.com
It looks like they only sell cloth. I am only into disposables. bambino diapers. preference I guess.

extremecomfy said:
It looks like they only sell cloth. I am only into disposables. bambino diapers. preference I guess.
Check the link again, this time with feeling! (There's a wall of text right there that may interest you.)

That said, unless you frequent Vegas and want the brick-and-mortar experience, it seems almost inevitable that ordering ABDL disposables online from their respective makers will be a good deal cheaper. I honestly don't really "get" Robert's plan here, so as I said up above, my only real hope is that it doesn't make things worse. I'd rather see him investing in new diapers--and he is doing some of that--than leasing retail space near the strip in Vegas, which can't be cheap.

In fact, generally speaking, I really hope this doesn't become a trend for sellers of ABDL products. It won't measurably improve access to those products. It will only increase the seller's costs, which will inevitably require increases in the prices customers pay.

Last edited:
I agree that direct selling on line is cheaper as there is much less overhead. But the idea (and this is a big risk for this type of product) can potentially bring a whole new wave of people to be introduced and maybe even take a chance and try it. By bringing in a larger audience (I imagine they will get tons of free publicity when the news outlets get wind of it), the potential is there to really kick start a trend to acceptable wearing. What better way to say "it's ok" to dress and act like a baby or just feel what it's like to wear, and not necessarily for medical reasons. To me, this is like a door opening to the general population, in a town that accepts just about anything, to what it can be like in a diaper loving world. Should this take off, I imagine the increase in items sold should help offset the cost of running a brick and mortar store. Besides, once the visitor goes back home, realizes they may actually like what they saw but were too shy to buy, they likely will order on line in the privacy of home. I love this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back