Not open for further replies.

Min82

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
So I made a onesie for my girlfriend but I used the wrong size pattern and made it a size too small. I can't take it apart and make it bigger and don't really want to throw it away. If anyone wants it that will fit into it they can have it for free, I'd just like to have the money for shipping, probably under $10 for priority. The length from the front of the neck to the crotch is 28 inches and the chest is 40 inches. This fabric I used does not have any stretch so if your measurments are just a little too big, it won't fit and will probably rip if you try to force it to fit.

20160715_160426.jpg

You are very cliver to make something that good.

Do you take orders.

Hee, hee

How far are you willing to ship? Most trades/items for sale I see on here always end up being US only :(

Oh wow that's some really nice craftsmanship! It's so well made it looks like it could be found in a store <3

Pretty sure this won't fit me so I won't ask, but still wanted to comment on how amazing it is

LstNwf said:
How far are you willing to ship? Most trades/items for sale I see on here always end up being US only :(

If you'd pay for the shipping, I wouldn't charge anything else. Usps would probably be the cheapest, if you goto usps.com and click on calculate postage it will tell you how much, I'm in Colorado Springs, Colorado, zip code 80915. Just make sure it will fit based on the measurments I posted, I'd hate for someone to get it and it doesn't fit.

Sheepies said:
Oh wow that's some really nice craftsmanship! It's so well made it looks like it could be found in a store <3

Pretty sure this won't fit me so I won't ask, but still wanted to comment on how amazing it is

Thanks. We were sick of paying so much money for stuff we would buy online and when we ended up getting it, it would just fall apart after using it and washing it a few times. Plus this way we can find prints we really like and make things with it, she really likes care bears and I like tigger. First we just started making bibs and diaper covers, then onesies & rompers. I've made a couple things for some friends online, not doing it to make any money, I have a full time job that eats up almost all my time, but making AB stuff for me and my gf is fun, especially when we get to use it.

I am also making my own ab clothing, can you message me how you make them? Your onesie looked amazing!

Angelic said:
I am also making my own ab clothing, can you message me how you make them? Your onesie looked amazing!

Thanks, I don't think I can send messages yet, another couple of posts and it should let me. The first couple onesies I made by taking apart one I already bought so I could make a pattern out of it, then I adjusted a few things so it would fit me better, same thing with my girlfriends.

The rompers I've been making, I actually just took a pattern for a baby romper and drew it out on paper with our measurments and it's been working pretty well, I'll take a picture of one later tonight if you'd like to see.

Here's a couple pictures of the rompers I've been making, I made a few girls ones too for my gf, I'll post up a few pics of hers later if she's ok with it.

PicsArt_07-17-10.10.20.jpg

PicsArt_07-17-10.09.07.jpg

20160717_094409.jpg

Looks amazing, you are talented, I want to make them like yours one day!

I can send you the patterns I have so far - onesies, diaper covers, aio cloth diaper, bibs and that romper. You just might have to resize some of them to fit you, I am around 5 ft 10 inch. Are you pretty good at sewing? I am still kinda a beginner, I haven't been doing it for that long but I guess I figured most of it out pretty quick. The aio cloth diaper pattern is in a pdf file with a printable pattern I can just email you but the rest of them I have on paper and will probably have to copy them by hand for you.

I am a beginner, but want to build my skills first.

Have you made anything yet?

I have made a onesie and sewn all in pyjamas some feet to make a sleeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back