1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
me and daddy are going to Crayola Experience Saturday its going to be a daddy
lil girl day and i am so pumped

daddysgirl9180 said:
me and daddy are going to Crayola Experience Saturday its going to be a daddy
lil girl day and i am so pumped

It sounds like fun. What events will take place?

Wow, I want to come! Lots of colouring and magic!

Sounds like fun, have a good time.

That sounds like fun! I'm going to a littles party in Tucson this coming weekend! May be the first I wear a diaper in front of another person!!

How did it go?

I actually don't live that far away from the Crayola factory but it doesn't really seem very little friendly, all of the pictures I see are kids having fun and adults stading around watching them and not participating. I haven't been there yet because I just wouldn't want to be the only person that wasn't an actual child participating in the activities. :sad:

it went amazing no one even cared that i was playing and most adults were playing and to top it off the lady in the cafe suggested to kids meal to me when we ate at the cafe there

- - - Updated - - -

it went great it was so much fun i recommend it 100%

I don't know if you're going to the one in PA but I went there when I was a teen and it was fun. I live just a bit north of Scranton.

i actually went to the one in Orlando FL

Actually adult coloring books are one of the hottest things out there, so sitting coloring at Crayola would probably be loved by the factory management, I can tell you from experience if you spend a lot of time recovering from anything in the hospital, coloring will become your best friend all the Occupational therapists get people coloring first thing out of spine or brain surgery, because all you need is paper and something to color with doesn't matter where you are weather stuck in bed for months or farmed out to the specialty rehabs when putting your life back together coloring is the first step, in my day I started coloring and moved on to being an expert leather craftsman over the years doing cutting carving and coloring leather to make everything from boots to wheelchair harness for keeping people with special needs safe in there chair.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back