Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
image.jpgimage.jpg
Is it going to be ok? I used absolutely no sun cream and I have been out in peak sunlight for about 2-3 hours. I was at a funeral and had no idea that we would be outside! It sounds like I am a hyperchriac but maybe I am! I am just worried that I am going to get sun cancer or something! Any tips on getting rid of sunburn faster, I have used after sun.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, my face I guess is now revealed!

- - - Updated - - -

Why do my pics keep appearing upside down?!

🙃cause you're an upside down cake.
Sorry bout the sunburn that is ouch. I think that after sun cream will help, but just get some rest and let it heal. I don't think there'll be any long term effects, just don't make a habit of it.

I think I have a aloe Vera plant in the living room.

Vinegar works wonders, takes the burning sensation away. If too strong a smell, add to tepid bath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My hair is blond and I have blue eyes, my skin usually tans or else peels. As for moles, I have hundreds on my arms already!

My skin is starting to tan anyway!

- - - Updated - - -

Not literally hundreds but s lot! It doesn't really bother me anyway, I have always been on holidays and vacations during my childhood.

Your burn doesn't look too bad. I like to go snorkeling and have gotten burned so bad my skin had blisters. It was not fun. Just try to remember your sun block.

Aloe for sure, check with your pharmacist if hydro cortisone would be of any value now to help get rid of the red.... Vitamin E cream as well!

I am mostly tanned now, I am lucky I didn't peel!

The brown listerine spray it on the sun burn it should help. And no one little sunburn will not give you skin cancer just don't constantly get sunburnt cause that will.

Crinklebuttt said:
Your burn doesn't look too bad. I like to go snorkeling and have gotten burned so bad my skin had blisters. It was not fun. Just try to remember your sun block.

I've had it so bad that my shoulders crusted over... my god was that painful... now I try to avoid the sun like the plague.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back