New Nintendo classic edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all, just wanted to let everyone know that Nintendo is coming out with a nes classic edition, I looks like the old regular Nintendo but the size of your hand, it comes preloaded with 30 of there most popular games.
I'm not a big gamer by any means but this just looks awesome, and will be buying one. I can't wait for my 1st winter morning, diapered in footed pj's playing Mario bro's while the snow is falling

I hear I want to get it myself.

This news was all over my facebook feed today along with IGNs reports. I cant wait to pick one up; although I did hear a rumor that it was only rolling out stateside first? Im hoping that isn't true.

pampers4U said:
diapered in footed pj's playing Mario bro's while the snow is falling

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! :D

HypocriticalHit said:
I really hope they do the same thing for the SNES.
I would be all about an SNES version of this with super mario world and zelda A link to the past among others. That was my first system and I have some very fond memories of it. Aside from that this item is just a convenience buy as any game for the NES can be found online and played on an emulator, the same is true for the SNES of course but I have a stronger attachment to that system myself.

Just wait until they do an N64 one... if they ever. That would be awesome too!

Interesting. I wonder if it'll be like the Atari Flashback, where the electronically inclined could crack it open, solder on a cartridge slot, and actually use old game carts. I doubt this will be a popular item, though. Nintendo has already kept the retro thing alive with the Wii Virtual Console, Classic Controller, and Wii remote. Plus, how many free HDMI ports do you have on your TV? If you're like me, zero. The competition is fierce.

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
Nintendo has already kept the retro thing alive with the Wii Virtual Console, Classic Controller, and Wii remote. Plus, how many free HDMI ports do you have on your TV? If you're like me, zero. The competition is fierce.

Ive never actually looked at that virtual console on the Wii. Ive had one for a few years and barely use it as I spend most of my gaming time on Xbox. Is it worth it or way overpriced?

I agree with you on the HDMI ports though. I have three total and with my tv receiver, xbox and pc tower sharing those im usually swapping one out for something else lol

I want one with Megaman!

Interesting concept, I hope its successful. Unfortunately I don't care for the NES era games at all myself, but the same for SNES would be amazing. N64 as well, but only for the sake of having played it myself as a child. I don't think those graphics aged very well either.

I can't wait for this thing to come out, as a retro video gamer this checks all the right boxes. I think this will be great for non gamers as it gives the the ability to play games they are familiar with without having to buy a whole console and everything to go with it. My only fear is Nintendo sometimes really underestimates demand so they could be hard to get a hold of for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back