Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
If someone Were to ask me back then Hey do you want wear diapers i would tell no. I have never given thought i thinked only people that wear is baby and IC anyone elss that wears other wise are crazy and need there heads checked.
I went from i never wanting to wear them to really want to try it maybe i need my head checked.

Nah, you don't need to get your head checked, you just fear getting out. When I was young my dad often joked/threatened to put me back in diapers and I got defensive to the point where when normal people would just pass it by as a joke I tried explaining why not and got angry.
It's same thing if you were gay. Do you think you would kiss other man "just for joke" if he didn't know you were gay? Most wouldn't.

Your subconscious mind is very strong tool that makes you answer the "right answer" even when it's not the right one.
So in the end, you have been resisting re-diapering because you've always known you like diapers and feared it gets known if you were diapered.

Maybe I also thought about becoming ab as next step if I liked being diaperd

Buhha said:
Maybe I also thought about becoming ab as next step if I liked being diaperd

You mentioned you didn't find diapers to be only for babies? Where did you find that connection in that case?

I personally think that while diapers alone don't progress you into AB being in diapers in some individuals can help find the AB in them. I don't say that you become AB if you wear diapers but it can happen if you have something for it.

These were the only people at that time I thought that only wear

if someone had told me 10 years ago I would be wearing nappies 24/7 I would have laughed in their face. It is funny what life deals you. Now I wear all the time and am unashamedly DL as well as being incontinent. Now I couldn't imagine not being in a nappy.

Do you thing that ill would ever wanting to be diaperd

Don't be afraid to try new things, life is short, that's what my mom who has passed last week would of said, she was 47 years old when she passed! It's not life threatening and also don't try to be something you are not!

I don't know if ill get to try on my 1st diaper it might be while,

I think now is diapers are just underwear i don't why some people will make deal about wanting to wear them.

Wanting to wear is something some people just can't get out of there head. I've wanted to quit before to make sure I never got caught bit couldn't get it out of my head. So I ended up buying more lol.

yes i cant stop thinking about wanting to wear the urges to wear gets stronger every day. I think to myself while am wearing boxers when there are diapers.

Give in to your urges~
I guess it's "strange" in society's eyes, but in the end all that matters is you and your happiness.
You're not hurting anyone.

Diapers are definitely worth a try at least once and none of us will judge you for it.

Sheepies said:
Give in to your urges~
I guess it's "strange" in society's eyes, but in the end all that matters is you and your happiness.
You're not hurting anyone.

Diapers are definitely worth a try at least once and none of us will judge you for it.

that's hard to do since i don't live by my self

Buhha said:
that's hard to do since i don't live by my self

Maybe the others would be open minded about it.

ORBaby said:
Maybe the others would be open minded about it.

i still with my mom and dad

If you message me I could tell you how to wear in secret, I wear 24/7 right under my dads nose and he does have a clue! I did I that for 3 months now and I don't think I will ever get caught!

ill cant buy them for my self yet ill need someone to buy and ill have to trust this person not to tell also am not sure if autism has something to do with me wanting to wear never wanted to before

Last edited:
hi angelic was just browsing the message boards and came across this link from your profile ! - sorry to hear your mum died, its so sad.

just was looking at this post you put up 3 hrs ago - i see you say you wear 24/7 and your dad docent have a clue ! well there is only one thing that I'm not so sure how you do it but if you exclusively use a nappy/ diaper 24/7 - then you would never really use the toilet ! that has to spark some uuhm concern or interest from your dad why you don't use the toilet. - but fair enough if you just use pull ups/ drynites/ goodnites like underwear and don't use them as such then fair enough. none of my business.

Last edited:
I sometimes use the toilet but I use a lot of toilet paper anyway, he hasn't said anything anyway, I proberly use it 3 times a day and I go for walks so I could always go at college according to him,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back