Is it weird to want to experience what messing in a diaper feels like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewandConfused

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi everyone, I am not sure if this is in the right forum or not but I wanted to get other members opinions on a situation that happened to me today. Let me start from the beginning,

A few days ago I was surfing the web for information on adult diapers for a relative who suffered a stroke and is paralyzed and came across a video of a female messing her diaper, after watching the video I wondered exactly how it feels to not only wear a diaper but to pee and mess a diaper. I don't exactly consider myself a diaper lover as the thought never entered my mind but after watching the video I got the urge to try it out.

Earlier today I decided to go to the local CVS store and look at adult diapers (which the cheapest I found was about $20) and found a sizing kit in the clearance section for $2.24. The kit contained 2 adult pull up briefs in S/M and L/XL along with two padding guards which i discarded. I proceeded to put on the S/M and surprisingly it fill well given I am on the plus size, now this is where things went wrong. I was unable to mess the diaper after about 2 hours since I didn't eat anything in the morning and only drank warm tea, the only thing that happened is that I peed in the diaper twice and surprisingly it was not as gross as I thought it would be. I wore the diaper for about another hour before my wife got home and could not poop if my life depended on it.

I guess what I am asking is should I use a suppository to help me poop, I saw in the video that the girl inserted one and about 10 min later she messed her diaper like crazy. Is a suppository safe if I am only going to do this once unless the experience is good than I may try it once a week.

Any feedback or advice would be really appreciated and I apologize for the long post.

• Love
Reactions: CapitalG
You don't need a suppository. Most people poop on a pretty regular schedule - every morning, every other afternoon or whathaveyou. Just time your wearing to that schedule.

What it feels like? Well, everyone is different. Some people just don't like it at all. For others the poop is ok but the smell isn't. For many it's the clean-up.

My advice is just go ahead a try it. If you don't like it - never do it again.

Thanks, my bowel movements are pretty weird. I usually don't poop if I don't eat heavy so I read that a suppository can cause you to poop hence the reason that I ask. I tried for over 2 hours to poop and just couldn't do it. As for cleanup I have an infant child so the smell is not an issue. I just really want to get the experience over with and move on.

I'm curious... your relative asked you to look up information on incontinence for them? Also dang, never seen adult diapers in a cvs over 14 dollars (generic prevails now cloth backed).

Last edited:
It's not weird at all that you'd be interested. It is an interesting experience.

Myself, I enjoy the act of doing it, but not the cleanup. Every time I do it, I usually tell myself I won't do it again, but of course I do.

I enjoy a real accident more so than a staged one. I'm just not into pushing a load out for the sake of it. But if I'm safely diapered, it's fun to do stuff like gamble on whether it's a fart or not. Breaking wind with a warm surprise attached is much nicer than just forcing myself to do it.

If you do go ahead with it, prepare in advance with a plastic bag at the ready in the bathroom, and stand in the shower when you remove it.

Trust me on this, lol.

No, it's not weird to be curious about how it feels to mess your diaper. Different people's experiences vary, however, and you may or may not like it.

I personally found it different from what I had imagined it to be (less impressive, I guess), but I've grown to really like it. The experience is much better when you don't force it, but simply give in to the urge to mess when it occurs. The cleanup is the part that most people don't like. You may want to buy latex gloves so that it isn't quite as messy.

I'd advise against using laxatives as they can ruin your bowels if used on a regular basis. If you feel you have to use a suppository, use glycerine suppositories. They work within 30-45 minutes and are comparatively harmless. Still, don't develop a habit.

I must disagree with the current consensus. Wanting to know what it feels like to soil a diaper is most deffinitely weird. I mean, among the people on this website it is totally normal, but we are a rather skewed demographic. But what's so great about being normal?

Curiosity is normal and the only way to know if you like it is to try it. Clean up will be a pain, but if you are prepared for it, it's not the end of the world. The old marshmallow trick (look it up) can work well if you have about 40 minutes to to spare, plus clean up time.

CuddleFish said:
I must disagree with the current consensus. Wanting to know what it feels like to soil a diaper is most deffinitely weird. I mean, among the people on this website it is totally normal, but we are a rather skewed demographic. But what's so great about being normal?

I do find it a little odd with their story, they have a relative who is new to incontinence due to a stroke.... and they started looking up diapers and got curious about diapers (messing specifically)... and they somehow ended up here and without introduction jumped into this story having bought pullups and haven't been back since yesterday. Seems a wee bit fishy...

Hi there rennecfox, just to throw my opinion in ;-) the more you try to soil your diaper the harder you may find it. relax and just go as the need arises you never know you might even like it. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

chuckles said:
Hi there rennecfox, just to throw my opinion in ;-) the more you try to soil your diaper the harder you may find it. relax and just go as the need arises you never know you might even like it. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Why are you addressing me Chuckles? I have ibs, I don't really need any help going in a diaper if anything I need help not going sometimes.

(note if wasn't clear before, this topic has 2 pages, you're looking at the second page, thats why my comment is first if thats what you believed.)

My apologies, I'm new on here and trying to navigate my way around. Sorry.

Sorry, wasn't seeking medical advice, just wanted to know if using a suppository would help me accomplish the task. I apologize if I violated any of the forum rules.

- - - Updated - - -

rennecfox said:
I do find it a little odd with their story, they have a relative who is new to incontinence due to a stroke.... and they started looking up diapers and got curious about diapers (messing specifically)... and they somehow ended up here and without introduction jumped into this story having bought pullups and haven't been back since yesterday. Seems a wee bit fishy...

I was doing my relative a favor since they are in their 70's and they are unable to use a computer, the video link popped up during my search for adult diapers. I don't have the time to log in every time I get due to my work schedule and kids.

not that I was just curious how you found this site so quickly.

rennecfox said:
not that I was just curious how you found this site so quickly.

I was looking for advice on adult diapers as I am a caretaker for a relative and was doing a google search for adult diapers when I came across some diaper lover videos. After watching them I decided to start looking at different forums and decided to try wearing a diaper, at first I just wore them but then I started to wonder how it would feel to wear a diaper and do what they were made for. To be honest this is very new and something I never really wanted to experience but watching the videos got me somewhat interested so I began researching it a little more and found this site.

Last edited:
I personally have never messed my diapers. I don't want to because of the smell and clean up is a MESS! But, I don't think it's weird that you want to do it. I would try a laxative though and make sure you are wearing a true, plastic backed adult baby diaper like a Bambino or an ATN . Pull ups can't keep you clean and dry.:dunno:

yeah, if you are going to use them for messing, plastic backed is the way to go, it makes odor issues less offensive

Curiosity is natural, and you only live once. But just let it happen naturally; don't do anything potentially harmful to your body. You said you've wet before; the hurdle for messing for the first time is the same as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back