Is it weird to want to experience what messing in a diaper feels like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ClandestineWing said:
Curiosity is natural, and you only live once. But just let it happen naturally; don't do anything potentially harmful to your body. You said you've wet before; the hurdle for messing for the first time is the same as that.

Yesterday was my first time trying on a diaper/adult pullup, I actually just wanted to find out how it felt to wear it but had to use the bathroom and decided to just wet the diaper. It felt very weird but not as bad as I thought, it was only after wetting the diaper did I decide to just follow through with the rest but after nearly 3 hours I couldn't mess the diaper. I guess I will try when I have some privacy (it is really hard with a wife and 2 kids around)

NewandConfused said:
I guess I will try when I have some privacy (it is really hard with a wife and 2 kids around)

I can imagine privacy is often fleeting.

My experience was that suppositories were safe.

Weird? No. Understandably exciting? Yes. I used to HATE messing. Would never do it. Then, one time I made myself do it, and actually try to enjoy it. Next thing I knew, it became something I wanted to do more often. I don't do it all the time though...usually only when I am in the house myself. I usually try to shower right after and dispose of it right away. But the actual deed of doing is more naughty and therefore very exiting!

Is it weird to want to experience what messing in a diaper feels like

Kaliborio said:
My experience was that suppositories were safe.

After 2 days of not being able to poop, I decided to try a suppository. I hope it will help me do the deed but I am afraid of how the cramps will feel as I heard they can be mild and in some cases even intense, I will post an update after it's done.

glyceren suppositories arent that big a deal if your're backed up, I wouldn't reccomend using them all the time as that can cause dependency.

It's not weird at all. Most of us have been curious at one point or another. I wouldn't recommend suppositories though. If you've got a long stretch of time to yourself I'd suggest a few FiberOne bars.
Whoo boy I hope you're okay with some prime toots though because wow those things don't have fiber in the name for nothing XD

Personally, I enjoy messing, but not the clean up. So as a result I have only messed twice followed by a shower. And I completely agree with Wombat on the shower part. With an infant in the house you definitely know how messy it can get.

I say give it a try at least once to see if you like it.

NewandConfused - First of all, there is no reason to be confused here. The forums are open to all and unless you are trolling you will find that most here are supportive and more than genuinely wanting to help others as well as become informed themselves.:eek:

The question you have posed about messing in a diaper is not something that is uncommon among the ABDL community. But even among those who are ABDL, there is still a difference in acceptance or stigma associated with it. For most all of us, we have been taught from the moment we were old enough to understand that we should be big boys or girls and go potty in the potty.

:detective3 As a parent myself, I understand the reasons why. It is much more work to change diapers than for a child to go the big boys and girls potty. Society too has placed a view on poop in general as being nasty and to be avoided. (and because of germs and disease that can be transmitted through unsanitary conditions, this is not an unfounded rationale).

But for those who either are DL or AB or ABDL, etc., one of the most common interests is the association with a diaper as it the iconic image of a baby. And arguably perhaps even more so the act of using the diaper is even more babylike. So it goes to reason that wanting to experience wetting and messing a diaper is not inherently abnormal among the ABDL community.

And even if it were so, it still is okay to be different!!!:hug:

As far as whether or not to use suppositories... First of all, unless you have an abnormal medical condition, the occasional use of a suppository or enema is not going to cause physical harm. The purpose for these medications is to assist individuals who may have constipation or other problems to more easily perform the function of voiding through bowel functions. They act as stimuli that cause the body to actively react and have a bowel movement. As noted on the product label, they are not meant for regular use.

Do they work? Well, yes.

Can they be painful? Well, yes.

If you have ever experienced having something that irritates your bowels and causing diarrhea, that is kind of what these products synthetically do. They irritate the colon and intestines in a similar fashion, causing one to have the need to have a movement. Which can be somewhat painful because of the strong sensations it creates for this to happen.

:educate: For someone who is wanting to have an experience of feeling a loss of control, it may (or may not) actually cause you not lose some control, but rather experience the sensation of really needing to go so much it could even hurt.:sad:

Just as you should not abuse any medication or drug, these are items that should be used as directed. Don't fool around with any drug... Period.

But on another note, you shared that you were also having issues with trying to mess because of your familial state and circumstance. -- As a father myself, I am going to share a few thoughts. This is not something that you should engage in around others. :soapbox:

If your wife accepts it and is okay with it, then there is no harm in exploring your littlest of sides and all it encompasses while in her presence. However, as far as the children, I have always taken the stance that this is something very private and is not something to be doing when they are around. Maybe some others will disagree, but I personally feel that this is something that is not appropriate to be exploring around children, period. End of story. Full stop...

If you want to explore what it feels like to poop your diaper, find a time and place where it isn't going to be noticed by others. Not only your family, but certainly others. Our unique interest of wearing diapers and for those that do, also using them, is not something that is understood by others. As such, we should be respectful of others. Just as when I am working cows and sometimes gets covered in green substance I don't want to be offensive to others by going into public places, the same holds true with similar situations associated with ABDL.

I hope this may help you as you explore more of who you are and the interests you may have :detective3

If you choose to wear a diaper it would seem that you would also choose to use it. Personally I chose to wear a diaper as then I could go places and not worry about wetting my pants in public. Now I wear them 24/7. As to your question about messing them. Wanting to give it a try seemed perfectly reasonable to me, so I did. Being some what regular and wearing a diaper it was just a matter of doing it. Would do it all the time except for the clean up. Big people make a big mess. The suggested large plastic bag and shower are something to have available. After a few weeks the desire to have it as an uncontrollable event overcame my dislike of cleaning up afterwards. I chose Castor Oil as it seemed a more natural choice. The label says odorless and tasteless. Not entirely true but it was not to bad. When a laxative takes affect you will know. It is go8ing to come and there is nothing you can do to stop that. It is referred to as messing because it is a mess. I really do dislike the task of cleaning up. Still there is no avoiding it and if I wait too long it hurts my bottom. You obviously have an interest so why not satisfy your curiosity. What I have also found is that it is desirable to remain in diapers for a while. If anything that is the part I like the best. No real warning or control when a little more sneaks out. Do I enjoy it. Absolutely. Do I do it often, absolutely not.

rennecfox said:
glyceren suppositories arent that big a deal if your're backed up, I wouldn't reccomend using them all the time as that can cause dependency.

Also if he wants to, just eat more fiber, eat some peanuts, eat some granola, eat some flax seeds, eat something high in fiber, and a day or two later, something will happen

I really like the feeling. I don't do it very often as I don't live alone. If you do it in a shower the clean up is not so horrible. And the smell is obviously not good but up to you to find out if it's worth it. I say try it or you will always wonder lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back