Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our nursery

Default Our nursery

What do you think? It's kinda crowded in there with the crib, idk what else to put in there for now. We just painted the walls not too long ago. All the toys and stuff are under the crib/in the closet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PicsArt_07-13-02.05.00.jpg 
Views:	564 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	26615

2yearold

looks awesome it's good to show your diapers off so proudly oh and your crib too. no mistaking you for an adult

I feel like I'll end up making a similar investment when I finally buy my first home.
    A bright second floor room with a code lock on it, with a window that will probably be covered in a white sheet to prevent looky-loos from the neighbors but still keep it bright.

[I am going to assume you're American here for a minute]
    You should get one of these: https://amzn.com/B00CKRU3UI

Quote Originally Posted by Themanswifesman View Post
    I feel like I'll end up making a similar investment when I finally buy my first home.
    A bright second floor room with a code lock on it, with a window that will probably be covered in a white sheet to prevent looky-loos from the neighbors but still keep it bright.

I have one of those! They're beautiful and surprisingly bright.
    It's so relaxing to sleep under.
    The music player part doesn't work very well though (at least on mine)
    The highest volume setting still sounds like whispering but that's ok when the waves are lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepies View Post
    I have one of those! They're beautiful and surprisingly bright.
    It's so relaxing to sleep under.
    The music player part doesn't work very well though (at least on mine)
    The highest volume setting still sounds like whispering but that's ok when the waves are lovely.
    I got the Daren Waves one, the speak is pretty low but I also have a bluetooth speaker which I can use instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Themanswifesman View Post

That looks cool, does it make any noise as far as mechanical/moving parts sounds? I can't fall asleep if there's something like that but stuff like fans/ac doesn't bother me. Definitely get a lock to keep nosy friends out, I also had to cover the window or you'd be able to see the crib and the shelves of diapers from outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Min82 View Post
    That looks cool, does it make any noise as far as mechanical/moving parts sounds? I can't fall asleep if there's something like that but stuff like fans/ac doesn't bother me. Definitely get a lock to keep nosy friends out, I also had to cover the window or you'd be able to see the crib and the shelves of diapers from outside.
    I think depending on the model that you get, there may be a slight sound associated with it but only when you are up close to it, but I don't notice it too much when I'm laying right next to it.

It's official: once I get my own place, I'm investing in one. Only it'll be in the basement.